No Rest for the Wicked

Leader's POV

I woke up to a weak dawn just blooming over the horizon, a mass with delectable curves curled up beside me. When I'm not punishing someone, I always keep Domina next to me. She's not like Spider, who, like her name, tries to capture me in the web of her body. Domina is the opposite of her name, a soft-spoken woman but with a mind of her own. She doesn't live to please me, but rather to please herself. That's why our arrangement works so well. No strings. No webs.

I slowly got out of the big California King bed, stretching as I stood up. I looked back to see Domina stretch out in bed, the sheet covering her gliding off her body. I was immediately aroused, but I needed to see to my needs before my wants.

As the sun rose I pushed my limits, pleasing myself just like Domina pleased herself. When I was done, I sent her out to get ready for the day. Then, I stared up at my ceiling, closing my eyes and thinking of all that was to be done today.

One of those things was the new girl, Lindsay.

I had known her when we were young. She was always stunning, always responsible, always optimistic. Well, back then she was. The day she came into this house, the day she woke up, I saw nothing of that little girl I knew before I started my new life. She was tired, she was depressed, but most of all, she was dead. The girl I wanted to keep and protect when she got here wasn't here.

She was still just as beautiful as she used to be, more so, actually. Her body grew out, showing a body that I could dream of all day long...

I snapped out of my thoughts and began getting ready for the day, keeping those thoughts out of my head. All in due time, I thought, pulling on my shirt. All in due time.

I walked down the stairs, heading towards the sounds of clanking plates and food frying. Laughs and bellows were traded around with jokes, and the breakfast was being made by the people I lived with. I knew as soon as I walked in there would be silence, so instead of heading towards the kitchen, I headed towards the dining room, sitting down at the table and waiting for everyone to come in.

The plates, food, and drinks started pouring in as the people came in. The table was set and everyone was finally seated. All but Lindsay and Amber.

I looked around at the empty seats, my mind calculating my next move. The no names, people who weren't initiated yet, usually took a seat next to the least regarded person in the house, barely above them until they can prove they are worthy of a better spot. That's where I put her, even though I wanted her right next to me. Sadly, that's where the bitch of the group goes, the woman that gets passed around to everyone in the house that wants her, male or female. Our bitch was named Bunny. She was cute and sweet.

When everyone was seated at the table, I stood to inform my group of the agenda for today.

"I was told the clan was going to be around the food pantry, and we need to scout them out today for tomorrow" I said, starting to list off the agenda.

"Habitat for Humanity is also today, and so is the meeting of the leaders." I continued listing, "which means Domina is in charge this afternoon."

They were all silent as usual as I spoke. No questions, no answers. I thought LIndsay might ask a question, but she sat there like the rest of them. It's tiring being in command sometimes.

I walked into my personal office, settling into my chair as I started sifting through emails I was sent. As leader of this whole company, I had a lot to do, especially since we were trying to find someone to handle the paperwork. I can't really go on missions right now because of this, but there are new recruits, so soon we'll find someone.