Chapter 1~Gamer Boy {SMUT}

Keith POV
"Damn it! COVER ME!!" Lance yells.
"What in the actual hell are you-"
"THIS IS NO TIME TO BE EATING HUNK!!" He cuts me off.
I walk up beside his chair and see a headset covering his ears..
Videogames...
"Well now we're gonna lose!!"
"What are you doing?"
He looks up at me and smiles.
"Oh hey keith. Im playing online with Hunk and Pidge."
"Oh cool."
"Yea pidge says Hi." He looks back at the screen again as another round starts.
I cross my arms and sigh. I was really hoping he'd pay attention to me..
"PIDGE!!!" He shrieks.
He pushes his arms out and jams the buttons on the controller rather intensely.
There's my opening.
I slide through his arms and sit on top of his lap, one leg on each side of him and I rest my chin in the crook of his neck.
He gasps softly and i can hear faint yelling through his headphones.
"S-Sorry Guys!!"
I can hear him start to jam the buttons again so I just bury my face in his hair and take a deep breath.
He smells so good...
I wrap my left arm around him and tangle my hands in his hair.
He gasps again but continues to play his game.
Hmm... I back my head up and look at him before leaning in and kissing his neck, sucking roughly to leave hickeys .
He groans softly and i can start to feel something poke me in the crotch area.
Finally he pays attention to me.
I shift my body up a little bit so that my newly forming erection was right up against his already hardened length and he lets out a small moan.
I can hear more yelling and laughing through his headphones.
I can just barely make out Pidge's voice saying "What the hell was that noise you just made lance?!?" Before Hunk starts laughing uncontrollably.
"I-I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!" He basically shouts right in my ear making me flinch.
"Sorry baby."
More laughing comes through his headphones and he growls.
I giggle softly and look up at his reddened face.
He looks at me and blushes harder.
I smirk and start to grind against him.
"K-Keith~" he moans out ,shuddering.
"I need you lance~" I whisper into his ear seductively, sending another chill up his spine.
"Should we leave you two alone??" Pidge asks through the headset.
I back my head up and answer through the microphone "Yes.".
Lance sets his controller on the arm of his chair.
"S-Sorry guys, I'll get back on later.."
I start to grind harder against him and he bites his lip to stifle another moan.
He pulls the headset off and sets it on the ground beside us.
"K-Keith.. what was that for?"
I pout and bury my head into his neck again.
"Mm I need you lance.."
I moan softly into his shoulder.
He tenses up as I continue to grind against him and moan.
After so long he had his hands tightly placed on my waist and he starts to buck his hips.
I moan louder as he snakes a hand around and unbuttons my jeans.
"Nngh.. lance~"
"What baby?"
"I n-need you. Ahh.."
"Stand up real quick ."
I do as told and he reaches out to rip my jeans and boxers off in one go .
"L-Lance~"
He unbuttons his own jeans and pulls them down along with his boxers.
I find myself staring at his length and drooling.
"I want you to ride me Keith." He says with a completely serious tone.
I place one knee beside him and line myself up above him as he pushes inside of me.
I basically scream his name as I sit there on his dick.
"F-Fuck Keith"
I start to bounce up and down on his lap.
"Ahh.. L-Lance.. mmn."
I continue to moan loudly as he brings one hand around to pump my erection.
"K-Keith.. mmm I'm.. Im gonna c-cum.."
"P-Please.. Inside.. A-Ahhn." I arch my back as he fills me with his hot seed and I shoot mine into his hands.
I sit there panting into his neck as he runs his hands through my hair.
"Fuck keith.. mm so good baby~"
Everything goes silent other than a bunch of panting. I get off his lap but as I do so I hear Pidge yelling through lances headphones on the floor
"YOU FORGOT TO TURN YOUR MIC OFF!!" Followed by more uncontrollable laughter.
My face flushed red as I pull my boxers back on and Lance pulls his pants back up .
I sit back down on his lap and bury my face back in his hair, inhaling his scent deeply.
I could get used to this.
Lance puts his headset back on to talk to the others.
"Shutup. Do not bring this up again!!"
He turns his headset off this time and sets it back on the floor.
He sets his chin on my shoulder and tangles his hands up in my hair, humming softly into my ear.

I love this boy so much...

_______
《End》

Okay so I'm sorry this was so short but i had the idea and i just couldn't get it out of my head. Also I'm sorry I haven't been able to update much lately. I broke my phone and we lost our Wi-Fi so i cant use my computer to write either.

Well I hope you enjoyed my first Klance one shot. I already have ideas for more so idk when I'll write those ones but hopefully soon.
Thanks for reading, bai my lovelies <3

Ps DO NOT BRING UP SEASON 8 I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT IT ANYMORE 😢😢😢

(Another added note I didn't publish this as soon as I wrote it and now I'm looking back over it at 6 AM and hating myself 😂 this chapter sucks and i should probably be asleep right now)