Chapter 2~Netflix and chill{SMUT}

OKAY QUICK WARNING!!!!
This chapter does contain daddy kinks and stuff so if that doesn't interest you then this chapter is not for you!! Please continue!
______________
LANCE POV

The doorbell rings and I jump up off the couch to be met by the pizza delivery man.
"Oh why thank you" I say grabbing the box and handing him the money.
"Have a nice night."
"You too." I shut the door with my foot and set the box on the coffee table.
"BABBBEEEE PIZZASSSS HEEEERREEE!!" I yell out and Keith comes bounding down the stairs. I chuckles softly and plop down on the couch.
"Hungry?" I ask.
"Starving."
He sits down next to me and I wrap my arm around his shoulders as we both grab a piece of pizza.
"Wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure babe... please nothing weird tho.."
I gasp playfully at his comment and dramatically place a hand on my forehead, "I would never!"
He giggles before cuddling into my neck as I turn a movie on Netflix.
I choose a movie called IO or something and lay my head down on top of his.
He hums softly and I smile into his beautiful black hair.
It starts to get cold so I grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and placed it over us.
Sooner or later he decides to lay  his head down in my lap , which would have been fine if he hadn't have laid down righhhttt on my dick.
He turns his head and I can already feel myself getting hard from the friction.
I look down and see him smirk as he turns around, purposefully rubbing it, and looks up at me.
I blush softly and of course , he decided to turn around and kiss my erection through my pants...
I shudder and buck my hips softly before he ducks his head under the blanket.
I can feel his hands softly working at the button and zipper on my jeans before they rub against my length through the fabric of my boxers.
"Fuck keith~ what are you doing baby?"
I ask , tangling my hand in his hair under the blanket.
"The movies kinda boring , so why don't we have a little fun?" He says before pulling at my boxers and jeans.
He gets them down and I gasp as I feel my hard on spring free from my boxers.
Not long after I feel a soft pair of hands wrap around the base as something wet wraps around the tip.
"F-Fuck Keith... Mmn" I groan and tug lightly at his hair.
He slowly takes in the rest of my length and I feel a chill run up my spine.
"Keith~ so .. g-good.." I moan softly as he bobs his head up and down on my length,  taking in every inch of it.
After so long of his teasing I start to thrust into his mouth and push his head down on my dick....
"F-Fuck baby don't be a tease ~"
The sounds of Keith slurping and sucking on my dick filled the room as I continued to basically fuck his face.
"Mmn~ baby.. takin it like a good little kitten aren't we?"
With a few more thrusts I eventually came in his mouth and rode out my orgasm.
Keith removes his mouth , swallowing my cum, and looks at me with tears pricking at his eyes.
"Mmn lance I need you.." he throws the blanket on the floor and sits in my lap.
"What kitten? What do you need?"
"I-I need you... I need to feel you inside of me d-daddy.."
He groans softly as he grinds against me and I chuckle.
"Anything for you baby. Now tell daddy just how you want it."
"I want you t-to lay me d-down and f-fuck me hard into the couch daddy."
"Good kitten."
I push him down and kiss him roughly ,  pulling his shirt up and breaking apart from him to pull it over his head.
I pull my own clothes off before going after the rest of his.
"F-Fuck daddy~ hurry please.."
"I'm trying baby."
I say as I stick a finger in him to prep.
"D-Dont prep me.. just put it in."
"Are you sure?"
"Y-Yes just please do it right now."
I line up at his entrance and push in slowly as he screams out my name.
"S-So t-tight~" I groan out after pushing in completely.
I wait a minute to let him adjust before he nods and I start thrusting slowly.
"F-Faster daddy... please."
"Mmn such an impatient little kitten. I'll show you just how good daddy can do."
As I finish my sentence I thrust in quickly and roughly, gaining a loud moan from the beautiful boy beneath me . I continue to thrust in and out jut as quickly and roughly, searching around to find his prostate.
"F-FUCK DADDY THERE!!"
He screams and arches his back up off the couch.
I make sure to aim right there for the remainder of my thrusts , quickly sending him over edge. After about three or four more thrusts he came all over his chest and i soon followed suit, pulling out quickly and coming on his face...
"Fuck baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get it on your face.."
He makes direct eye contact with me before scraping it off with his thumb and licking it seductively,
"Damn.. someone's being a naughty little boy."
I smirk and kiss him roughly.
"Mmn yes daddy~"
He moans out and I pull back and lay down next to him.
"I love you so much ..."
_________
{END OF CHAPTER}
Wow... that was kinky 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lol I have a problem but hey , at least it gets me reads 😂😂 also I take request so send me any chapter requests and I will hopefully get around to writing them.
Well thanks for reading my shitty writing yet again and I hope you enjoyed it. See you in the next chapter my lovelies! <3

Word Count: 1010