Chapter 6~Party Time (Continued) {SMUT}

This is basically just the continuation of  the first chapter of 'Party Time' because somebody requested it. Welp here ya go XD also I don't feel like explaining in all of my books so if you're wondering why I was so inactive you can go look at my most recent update of my todo deku oneshots book. Also I went through and replied to tons of comments last night so sorry if I didnt get to yours I may later on.
_______________________

I bust open my bedroom door, lips still locked with Keith's I slam him up against the wall. He groans as I kiss up and down his neck and jawline with one knee parting his legs.
"L-Lance.. come on~"
He whimpers softly as I lift him up bridal style and basically chunk him down onto the bed.
"Such an impatient mullet. Where are your manners?" I ask, teasing him with my fingers toying at his zipper,
"Lanceeee~" he whines.
"Beg."
"What?!"
"I said beg. If you want my cock you'll have to beg for it."
"L-Lance!!"
I back away and walk as slowly as possible to my dresser and pull out a little silver bullet shaped thing with its matching remote.
He sits up on his elbows as I crawl back over him with what I'm hoping is a seductive smirk.
I unbutton and unzip his jeans before yanking them down to his ankles.
He kicks off his boots and then his jeans, looking at me impatiently.
I slowly tug his boxers down with my teeth before taking a good glimpse at his length.
Hes a lot bigger than I had expected , yet not quite rivaling me in length. Although his was alot more thick than mine is.  (I was so tempted to write thicc)
I prod the little bullet/vibrator at his puckered hole and turn on the remote to tease him.
He groans and glares  at me , "Lance!"
"Yes kitten?" I smirk as I start to push the vibrator into his tight entrance.
He groans as I begin to dry fuck him with only the vibrator set to the lowest setting.
He lets out soft moans and I turn up the remote a bit every so often just to make him squirm.
"L-Lance!! I can't take it anymore!!"
I stare at him with a smug look and wait for what I want to hear. All of a sudden I turn the little toy up to full speed and he lets out a loud  moan as I press it deep into him.
"L-Lance!! Please~ fuck me.. I want your cock inside of me so please just do it already!!"
I grin cockily at him before replying, "why of course baby, anything for you~".
I pull the toy out before grabbing the lube off of the night stand and lathering myself up.
I thrust in without even prepping him because I know the vibrator had probably done most of the job for me.
The room is filled with only the sound of slapping skin, the strange wet sounds it makes as I thrust in and out, and Keith's adorable moans.
"Ngh.. So fucking tight baby~"
He whimpers before letting out an incredibly loud moan as I hit his prostate.
I speed up my pace as I feel myself nearing my climax.
"K-Keith.. Mmn gonna..c-cum".
I groan loudly.
"Fuck~ M-Me too!"
His nails start to dig into my back and I thrust more harshly into him, making him cum with a loud scream-like moan of my name. I continue to pound him until I eventually fill him up with my own seed.
I stay on top of him for a while, panting and trying to catch my breath before pulling out and laying down on his chest. We start to make out again before eventually getting up so we could clean ourselves up.
"I'm going to get in the shower. Care to join me?" I ask with a smirk at keith who's now in only his boxers and cuddling with the pillows on my bed.
He smiles before standing up, although he's a little wobbly and obviously in pain, and takes my hand as I close and lock the bathroom door .
I start up the water and set it to a warm temperature before we both strip out of our boxers and jump in together.
He leans his back up against my bare chest and I run my fingers through his wet hair.
"You know, for someone who hates my hair so much you sure can't seem to keep your hands out of it."
He says as he tilts his head back to look at me.
I just smile and push the pieces of hair that are stuck to his face out of the way before kissing his forehead.
"You're so beautiful keith.."
He blushes and looks back down.
"Well that's certainly not what I was expecting to hear..."
"Well that's what you deserve to hear."
I push him up against the cold shower wall and he shivers.
"You deserve everything.. and if
You'd let me, I would give you my everything."
"L-Lance.."
"Will you be mine?"
He smiles at me before nodding and I tilt his head up.
"Absolutely beautiful"
I say before kissing him softly.
__________________

End of Chapter

Sorry the chapter was so short. Like I said, this is only the continuation of another chapter so there isn't much plot to it lol. Welp thanks for reading, see you next time my lovelies <3

Word count: 929