CHAPTER ELEVEN

BUT TONY'S ANGER WAS INCREASING AT EVERY WORD ARNAV SAID SÒ HE TOOK HIS GUN AND POINTED AT ARNAV BUT KHUSHI CAME IN FRONT OF ARNAV AND BULLET WAS SHOT...

Arnav and Khushi closed their eyes thinking the bullet hit them but by not feeling any pain or blood they opened their eyes and was shocked to see that the bullet fired hit Tony because it was not from his gun but from the inspector standing at the back .

Arshi were relieved as Tony and all his associates were arrested but before Tony left with the police he whispered something in Arnav's ear .

Khushi was wondering that what could have Tony told him in secret.

After hearing what Tony told him Arnav looked shock and worried and he took his phone out and made some call to someone but khushi could not hear what he said.

After everyone was gone and all the misunderstandings between arshi were cleared they were about to go home until arnav stopped khushi and hugged her tightly saying "I LOVE YOU KHUSHI"

Khushi said I love u too and as he broke the hug he took her at the edge of the cliff and holded her shoulders and said "I'M SORRY KHUSHI"
and he pushed her causing her to fall off the cliff in shock .

WHY DO YOU THINK ARNAV PUSHED KHUSHI DOWN THE CLIFF IF HE LOVED HER SOO MUCH ????

KYUN?WHY?

NOTE

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE 😊
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT 😄
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤
THANK U FOR SHOWERING SOOO MUCH LOVE ON MY BOOK ❤💖