CHAPTER TWELVE

The night was dark and stormy . Arnav was walking through a jungle until he reached a small house that was located below the cliff in a jungle. He entered the house and broke into tears as he saw his khushi lying on the bed in the house with an injured hand and that injury pierced his heart as he can't see his khushi in pain .

He went close to khushi and gently held her hand and broke into tears and said

Arnav : I'M SORRY KHUSHI , I'M SO SORRY PLEASE MUJHE MAAF KARDO TUMHARI JAAN BACHANE KE LIYE TUMHE NICHE PEKHNA BOHAT ZAROORI THA . AGAR MAIN TUMHEIN MARNEY KA NATAK NAHI KARTA TOH VOH TONY AUR USKE AADMI TUMHE SACH MEIN MAR DETE (please forgive me to save your life i had to push because if I never act like killing you then Tony and his people would have really killed you )
Tum meri zindagi hoh meri dil meri dhadkan meri sab kuch hoh .
(You are my life my heart my heartbeats my everything )

I love u khushi I love u very much that is why I acted like pushing you off the cliff so that some of Tony's men who are hiding and are not arrested can think that I killed you so that they don't harm you or try to harm you .

As arnav was confessing his feelings to an unconscious khushi someone came and put their hand on his shoulder arnav immediately stood up to hit that person but that person screamed NANAAAAAAV !!!!!!!!!!

Arnav blocked his ears but breathed in relief as it was Nk .
Arnav immediately hugged him and said

Arnav : Thank you soo much for supporting me for helping me save my khushi .

Nk : Shut up Nanav she's like my sister and yes khushiji itni kacchi kheer banati hain that sirf woh kheer khane ke liye bachaya unko.
(Shut up Nanav she's like my sister and yes khushiji makes so raw kheer that I only saved her to eat her handmade kheer )

Arnav : (laughs) tumhari ulti pulti hindi ka kya karoon aur vaise  "kacchi" nahi hoti  "acchi" hoti hai . Acha hua khushi behosh hai waarna zor se maarti tujhe.
(What do i do with your upside down hindi and by the way it's not "raw " it's "nice" . It's good that khushi is unconscious otherwise she would have hit you very hard.

Nk : (laughs) you are right and luckily at the bottom of the cliff was a river that's why saving khushiji was easier .

Arnav : you're right I'm just waiting for khushi to regain conciousness so that I can explain everything .

Nk : don't worry everything will be fine .

Arnav : I hope so.

Just then Khushi started calling Arnav in her sleep and to console her Arnav sat next to her holding her hand and recalled all their moments they spent together .

Rabba ve playing in the background

HOW DO YOU THINK KHUSHI WILL REACT WHEN SHE WAKES UP
WILL SHE BELIEVE ARNAV OR MISUNDERSTAND HIM ????

NOTE

SORRY😢 FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE HOPE U ALL LIKE IT 😘😘😘😘
PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 😜😚😚😚