CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Arnav spent the whole night holding Khushi's hand and fell asleep next to her.
Khushi started moving her fingers and then slowly started opening her eyes as soon as she opened her eyes she started to look around to see where she was but just then she saw Arnav asleep next to her holding her hand .
She was about to wake him up but due to the injury on her hand she couldn't move it and winced in pain due to which Arnav immediately woke up and was happy to see khushi awake . Before khushi could say anything Arnav hugged her tightly and started crying saying sorry continuously to khushi .

Khushi hugged him back and patted his back to calm him down and told him it's okay . Arnav was shocked to hear her say "IT'S OKAY" as he felt that he committed the biggest sin by throwing her off the cliff and he thought that she will wake up and question him and hate him but he was confused and shocked as she never question him nor looked at him with hatred or disgust but instead she hugged him back and said it's okay.

He slowly broke the hug and looked at her to see if she had any hatred towards him on her face but all he saw was calmness and love .

Arnav : khushi tum inti shant kyon ho tum koi sawaal nahi puchoge ?

(Khushi why you so quiet won't you  ask me any questions ? )

Khushi : sawaal puchne ki koi zaroorat hi nahi hai kyon ki mujhe pata hai ke aapne jo bhi kiya uske peeche ek wajah hai jo mujhe nahi jaan na kyon ki mujhe aap par pura bharosa hai.

(There is no need to ask any questions because I know that whatever you done you have a reason behind doing that and I don't want to know that because I trust you completely. )

Arnav was shocked to see how much khushi trusts him and this brought tears in his eyes and the only thing that came out of his mouth was "KYUN" kyun karti ho mujhpe itna bharosa?
Main uske layak nahi ho maine bohat hurt kiya hai tumhe, bohat jhooth bola,dhokha diya , apni sachai chupaye uske bawajood tum bharosa karti ho mujhpe kyun ! Kyun!

(Why do you trust me so much I am not worthy of it as I have hurt you alot , I lied to you , I deceived you , I hid my truth from you but still you trust me why ! Why ! )

Khushi : Because I LOVE YOU DAMMIT❤❤

Arnav looked at her with teary eyes and said HUM BHI AAPSE I LOVE YOU DAMMIT ❤❤

They both ran towards each other and hugged each other tightly

Just then someone opened the door and arshi looked towards the door and was shocked to see who was standing there

WHO DO YOU THINK OPENED THE DOOR ??

WHY WAS ARSHI SHOCKED??

NOTE

HEY GUYS THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS. 😊 THANK YOU FOR LOVING MY BOOK AND HELPING IT REACH 1.29K 😊AND SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES 😄 BUT PLEASE KEEP READING, VOTING, COMMENTING AND LOVING MY BOOK 😜😘