《 13 》

"One cookies and cream and - taekook what do you want" i yelled from the counter to jungkook and taehyung who were sitting near the wondow playing online games.
" i want chocolate" jungkook yelled still concerntrated on his phone
"I want uhmn vanilla"

"One cookies and cream one chocolate and one vanilla"

"It will be 10 dollars"

"Thank you" i bowed down and walked to the tabke where they were sitting after paying. They turned off the game as soon as i sat down.

"Nonna you're comming to the concert right?"

"I dunno"

"You should come i mean you will come" tae hyung said with that deep voice.

"Ill see"

"Here's your ice cream"
Jungkook happily ate the ice cream.

"You know we wont be attending school for like amost 2 or 5 days from tomorrow?" He said with icecream stain around his lips.

"Yeah"

"I dont wanna practiceee" tae hyung faked a cry

"Pftt work hard and make your fans pround i hope y'all will receive daesang this year and ill come meet y'all everyday ill bring food for you guys"

"Nonnnnnaaa" jungkook faked a cry

" eat now we got like 20 minutes for the period to be over "

•class

"So where did you go?" Seok jin said resting his right hand on the frame of the door.

" why do you care " i said folding my arm.

"Because youre my girl friend " he said smirking. I just rolled my eyes. " jungkookie taehyunggie where did you gooo?" Jin asked eyeing the two innocent boys beside me who were busy on their phone playing.

" ice cream " jungkook said scratching the back of his neck as he continued playing his game. Jin raised his brows confused by the answer jungkook gave.

" we went to eat ice cream nonna treated us "Taehyung said playing his online game

"Ahhh" he smirked looking at me like he just won a fucking battle from his worst enemy. I just roled my eye as i pushed him and walked in .

"Hey" donghyuk waved at me

"Hey" i did the same as him

He just laughed.

"So where did yu go?"

"You and jin totally forgot me while talking so i got bored and went out with my dongsaengs for an icecream." I said shrugging as i sat down .

"Please settle down students" mr park said banging his book on the teachers table several times to get our attention.

"Ne~"

"So ill be giving yall chapter 4 as a presentation i need yall to be ready by next week there will be 6 groups with 6 person in each group"

"Ne~"

"Ill call out your roll nos so please get into your groups
Roll no
11
13
25
27
31 and
1
Group 1 topic 1

Roll no 2
4
8
10
16
18
Gropu 2 topic 2