《 14 》

'Yah you two wake up now" i opened my eyes to see all of them surrounding us.

I looked at y/n to see her hugging me. Wow this girl seriously got the guts.

"Hyung atleast get a room " the maknae who's eye were covered by taehyungs hand  whos eyes were covered by his own hands said .

"Nono its not like what you think"

"Ahish y'all got to be fucking loud " y/n said as she stood up.
Everyone just looked at her."What are y'all looking at ?"

"Y/n you skipped fucking 2 periods to sleep here hugging with jin?" Baekhyun looked at her in disbelief and chanyeol just laughed.

"Pftt i was just sleepy now lets not make a fuss about this and lets go."

"Here" baekhyun threw her school bag to her face.

"Thanks bitch" she glared at him.

"Here" namjoon threw my bag to me too.

I just rolled my eyes  and stood up.

"Byee" we parted from the gate because jungkook taehyung and hoseok were going to y/n's house.

Your pov

"Arent you guys gonna change and come over?" I asked bacause they came following me with out changing

They just shook their head.

"Okay then ill treat you guys to something before we get home " They happily high fived. i took them to sub way to eat after eating two times of what a normal people eats we decided to head home.

"Wheres minho hyung?" Beakhyun asked.

"Probably in the ent" i said as i threw my bag on the sofa.

" should we start?" Hoseok asked.

"Ill make you guys some drink mean while y'all choose the back ground and the presenter. " i said walking to the kitchen.

After making 5 cups of hot chocolate i headed back to the room to see them quarrling.

"Ayy whats wrong i asked handing them their cups "

"We couldnt pick a presenter"  hoseok says as he starts hyping up. This kid sure got a lot of energy.

"Lets play rock paper scissors and the last two who losses will be the presenter hmn?"

We palyed rock paper scissors and in the end it was baekhyun and taehyung. The two look alikes lmao they really don't look alike in my eyes but the others says so .

"Ill make the notes jungkook you type and chanyeol and hoseok you two help in designing but first here go change" j said throwing my brothers clothes at them.

After few miutes they came out with minhos clothes on.

"What about us?" Baekhyun asked as he layed on my bed.

" memorize your parts"  i said as i shrugged.

"You know i suck at memorizing " he said eating the snack.

"Shut it and memorize them after i am done writing "

"Ne ne" he said rolling his eyes.