《 22 》 FINAL

"1 2 3 nice nice " the camrea man took out photo for the 10th time. Yes its just what you're thinking we're graduating its our graduation day. We took the class photos and stuffs and soon as we were dismissed we got back to the group.

Just as we got together jins phone rang.
"Eo eomma " he waved.

"Congratulations babies"she said making weird noise.

"Gumawo eomma " jin and tae siad it at the same time.

"Wheres your girl friend youve been bragging bout jinnie i really want to see her"

I was shaking inside.

"Here eomma " he said pulling me beside him.

"Annyeonghasseyo" i bowed

"Annyeong y/n whaa youre just as pretty as jin and tae described"

"Khamsahabnida " i bowed again with a smile.

"Anyways i wont disturb you rn ill be comming to seoul soon so see ya" she said waving at us.

"Annyeonggasseyo "

"Y/n please take care of them till i get there" she said as she turned off.

"Mann "i clutched my chest.

"Were you that scared? " he said patting my back.

"Ofc im talking to your mom " i rolled my eyes.

"Students are asked to gather in the ground for the final ceremony"

"Congratulations to all the students here i wish the best for your future rememeber work hard and do your best in what ever you do students my wishes are always with you and remeber not to get into trouble we had a really good year with you. You may dismiss " the principle said as he stepped down the podium.

"Congratulations baby sister" minho hugged me and kissed me on my forehead. "Anyways " he pulled me to his side and took a quick selfie without getting me ready. And he walked away

"Congratulations everyone" he said hugging everyone. "Here hold my bag " i said as i gave all my belonging to him.

"Congratulations baby guk and tae " i said hugging them.

"Congratulations to you too nonna"

"Congraulations chanbaek" i hugged them sunggling my face on their shoulder.

" congratulations hoseok jimin yoongi and namjoon" i said hugging them as well and finally jin was there the last one.

"Congratulations jinnie" i said hugging him "Congratulations to you too baby" he hugged me back as he picked me up i had my leg around his waist . I leaned forward and pecked his lips. Not giving a shit bout the people around me. " are you teasing me " he laughed . "Anni" i leaned forward as we kissed and it wanst just a peck this time. I could hear every one squealing and taking pictures while hoseok coverd tae and jungkooks eyes.

"Congratulations y/n and get of him now" i heard a very very fimilar voice jae bums voice. WTF DID JB DID I JUST SEE JB AM I HALLUCINATING ? "Seok jin am i hallucinating why am i seeing jb rn not joking i can even hear him calling me "

"Youre not hallucinating y/n hes here" jin laughed

I quickly jumped off jin and went running to jb.

"Oml i missed you" i said hugging him he picked me up and turned around or like spined. "why didnt you tell me" i said tears flowing down.

"This is a suprise gift for you your graduation gift" he winked. "Shut it " i said hitting him.

"Ayy arent you happy?" He pouted.

"Ofc i am " i said wiping my tears away..

"Anyways congratulations y/n" he said giving me bouquet of flower.

"Everyone come here " minho called setting his camera..
We quickly got around and took a group photo.

Maybe this is life. I finally felt life the days where i smiled and had fun i thought those days would never be there for me. I took pictures of jungkook taehyung and yoongi hoseok namjoon and jimin and jin ofc. This was it the most beautiful moment in life. The days i cherished the most.

3rd pov

Minho went around taking pictures as soon y/n was done. He took pictures of them hugging crying and congratulating.
The best one was the picture he took when his lil baby sister finally grew up he took a picture of jin and her kissing.

"Eomma appa look our baby finally grew up to be a beautiful lady" minho whispered as he wiped his tears off.

This is what life actually is no matter how hard it might get there is always a solution no matter how bad people are some people are good no matter how many people leave youll always have the true ones beside you. No matter how many people lie truths will always be revealed no matter how many people leave you should learn to be strong. Everything happens for a reason. And dont rush your future is planned fate will make you meet the one you should. Take it slow. Love yourself for who you were who you are and who you hope to become.

[A/N
Thank you to everyone one who read this ff i am very grateful to all of you keep supporting my work uwu im seriousky very thank ful that y'all read it even though it wasnt as good as the others were]