《17》

"Oof jungkooks freaking heavy" i said placing him on the bed after i placed taehyung on his bed.

"Nonna" taehyung said grabbing my wrist.

"Wae"

"Ahh leave her" jin said pushing away jungoos hand off my wrist.

"You should go enjoy your drink ill just get some sleep" i said walking towards the sofa "ahh i mean ill be sleeping in the guest room" i said walking out of the room remembering what jin said a few days ago.

"Use my room our guest room isnt clean"

"Eo thank you its up stairs right?"

He nodded.

"Uhmn if you dont mind can i borrow some clothes of ta- i mean yours?"

"Sure"

He walked me to his room man this room is fucking luxurious.

"Here " he gave me his black hoddie and a shorts okay Wtf why does he have a girls short and wait an underwear and a bra oh my god what are you kim seok jin.

"Wtf are all these? "

"Dont get me wrong my mom kept these just incase you know that happens you can just use it "

"Oml bless me wow man your mom thought you'd bring a girl over and do that wow"

"The bathrooms there you can use it" he said ignoring me

"Ne ne khamsahabnida" i rolled my eyes mentally.
I quickly took a shower and wore the clothes he handed me.

Wow fits me perfectly accept for this bra.

"Whoa" he said looking at me.

"Why are you still here?"

"This is my room incase you forgot"

"Tch fine ill use the sofa " i said walking to the direction where the sofa was located.

" i was joking come sleep here" he said patting on his bed. I just rolled my eyes and got into his bed.

"Good night" i turned around to the other side and slept.

"Okay good night" he said turning off the light.

I fell asleep.

3rd person pov

"Yah kim dong hyuk get your leg off mine" seokjin said scratching his neck still sleeping.

"Eo" he said lazily dragging his legs." Get your head off me " donghyuk said .

"Mwo my heads on the pillow and stop hug-" the two guys shot their eyes open to see you hugging jin and resting your head on donghyuks arm. Both of them quickly stood up and looked down at you sleeping peacefully.

"Why are you in my bed room kim dong hyuk?" Half naked Jin asked looking at dong hyuk whose collar shirt was half buttoned with furious eyes.

"I dont rememeber wait " he said placing his index finger on his forehead as he tried to rememeber "you asked me to come over for a drink and when i reached there and we drank some and then we got drunk and talked about how you were ditched by your previous girlfriend and minho hyung talked about his recent debut stage and y/n's ex boyfriend you got so angry and you said you wanted to meet that guy and bash him up and then we went finding for the room an- i dont rememeber " he said opening his eyes and giving up.

"Did we end up here finding for our room?"

"I think so"