chapter 7

1 year later

" Ek baat humesha yaad rakhna avni...main kabhi tumhe chodkar nahi jaunga"

"Tum mujhe chodke chale jaoge"

"Arey...aisa kisne kaha...main humesha tumhare saath rahunga...tumhare dil main"

"Kuch bura nahi hoga avni...main hu na tumhare saath...sab accha hi hoga"

"I promise avni...main kabhi tumhe chodkar nahi jaunga...tum chahogi..tab bhi nahi"

"I love u neil"

"I love u too avni"

And and she screamed

Avni:neeillllll!!!!!

She was sweating badly....her eyes were full of tears...she starts breathing heavily...Neela and ashish ran inside her room only to see her in worst condition...they understood that again she saw that dream due to which she is suffering from panic attack...
Neela runs towards her...avni was shouting madly breathing heavily

Avni(breathing heavily):Neil...neil ko bachao...neil

Neela hugs her

Neela(controlling her tears):shhh...baccha...lambi saans lo...sab theek ho jayega...
Neela was somehow controlling her tears seeing avni in this condition whereas ashish was also having tears in his eyes...

Her panic attack was subsiding...she was slowly slowly again drifting into sleep..finally sleep took over her...neela covered her with duvet...she kisses her forehead..and immediately leaves her room...ashish too leaves behind her closing the door....

Neela enters inside her room and sat with thud on bed...ashish came there and he too sit beside her....neela started crying

Neela:kab tak ashish..kab tak humari bacchi aisi rahegi...mujhse ab uski yeh haalat dekhi nahi jaati...

Ashish:apne aap ko sambhalo neela...tumhe strong rehna hoga..avni ke liye

Neela:1 saal ho gaya ashish...phir bhi meri bacchi aaj tak neil ko nahi bhuli...apni bacchi ke liye 1 saal se strong hi toh ban rahi hun...lekin ab mujhse aur nahi hoga...mujhe use khush dekhna hai...tumhe yaad hai...jab operation ke din avni ne hume neil ke baare main bataya tha...tab kitni khush thi vo aur phir dusre hi pal...

She was not able to complete her sentence remembering avni's condition that day...avni even tried to kill herself...but neela and ashish somehow stops her...

Ashish hugs her

Ashish:ek din sab theek ho jayega neela...koi aisa aayega joh uske saare dard dur karke uski zindagi khushiyon se bhar dega...

Neela:yeh tum bhi jaante ho ashish ki aisa kabhi nahi hoga...kyunki avni ki zindagi neil tha....neil ke alava koi bhi avni ko khushi nahi de sakta....aaj bhi voh din yaad hai jab neil...

She cries and ashish consoles her...

At morning...

Avni wakes up...and as always she wished him first

Avni:good morning love

She says looking towards her finger ring which neil had gifted her when he proposed her....

She quickly get ready for college...avni is in third year of MBA...she goes down....Neela sees her and thought to call her

Neela:avni beta..aa jao....breakfast ready hai...

But as usual she ignores her and leaves for college...avni hardly talks to anyone after that incident...which has made her lifeless...her daily routine is to wake up in the morning then college...and then after returning from college she closes herself in her room...from last 1 year this is her daily routine....

In college...

Juhi:yeh avni ab tak aayi kyun nahi...

Vidyut:aa kar bhi kya karegi juhi...voh humse baat thodi na karti hai...humse kya voh toh kisise baat nahi karti...

Riya comes there

Riya:hi guys

Mitali:hii riya...avni kaha hai...

Riya:voh mere saath thodi na aati hai...

Juhi:kab tak aise chalta rahega...kab tak avni aise hi ghut ghut ke jeeti rahegi...

Ali:jab neil aaya tha uski life main tab voh kitni khush thi lekin ab....

Avni enters...all sees her but she immediately goes in classroom ignoring all...all feels bad for her...

Juhi:tumne dekha na...aaj bhi usne humse baat nahi ki...

They also leave to classroom...

So what do u think guys...where is neil..what happened to him...plz vote and comment

Love Mamta