30 Minutes In Heaven (slash)

WARNING THIS IS A SLASH OR BOYXBOY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE STFU OR GTFO. Enjoy :D

I made this up no one requested it xP

>>>>>Alex's POV<<<<<

"AH! No I will never calm down!" I screeched running away from my short best friend, Sammy. She just put something of mine in the bag for 30 minutes in heaven, a game I told her I wasn't going to do.

"Too bad you're playing and there's nothing you can do about it." she smirked at me. I pouted and tried to think of a way out of if.

Well if I get my magical rainbow unicorn to come pick me up I would be fine, but nooo apparently I'm grounded from my amazing unicorn. Well I guess I could just be boring and play- GASP! If I do this I might get my unicorn!

"SAMMY! SAMMY! SAMMY! I'll play if you give me my unicorn back!!" I shouted as I came to a sudden stop. "Ooof" I groaned as the chouch threw us. Yeah that's right chouch, not like what you boring people call it a... dare I say it couch. "How dare you chouch! I thought we had something special." I pouted as I hit it with a pillow.

"Alex don't abuse my couch!" She scolded me. "You can only have your unicorn if don't scare away the cute, straight guys with your gayness."

''ME? Scare away cute guys? That is unheard of!" I gasp in mock shock. Hehe that rhymed. And yes I'm gay and proud of it! "Sammy, when are the other people going to come?" I whined.

"Well it's almost time so-" She was interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

"I'll get it!" I shouted as I raced to get to the door before Sammy can stop me. Oh no what if my hair is messed up. I gave a little shriek and ran upstairs telling Sammy to get the door. In her full body mirror I fix my black straightened hair to spike up in angles. Not to be vain but my hair is EXTREMELY soft hehe. I decided at the last moment to change into a pair of my black skinny jeans I leave an Sammy's house.

After seeing that I'm all smexied up I put on some eyeliner and skip down the steps two at a time. I need to find Sammy and ask her who was at the door and- OH MY GLITTER! What happened?! "SAMMY! What happened? How did all these people get here in the short amount of time I was upstairs? OMG what if time fasted forward and I stayed up there for hours! Or maybe-"

"Alex! Stop! You were up there a good thirty minutes. Now go put in your piercings and then we're going to play thirty minutes in heaven!" She excitedly announced as she shoved me to the steps.

I raced up the steps and ran to her room. Apparently you have to open the door your self; huh who would have known. Obviously not me. I glared at the door as I opened it then ran in. Over on her table I have my different lip piercings. Today I fell like something simple, my silver hoop like ones. As I skip down the steps I see Sammy collecting other people's things to play the game.

"Hey, Alex! Come over here!" I heard Lizzy call me over to where a group of people were surrounding Sammy.

When I get there I see Sammy taking one guy to the 'closet'. It wasn't really a closet but I don't know what else to call it. Lizzy then took out a key-chain. She showed it to the crowd ask for the owner of it. A tall pink haired girl with a white Bring Me The Horizon shirt and skinny jeans stood up and shyly waves. She also got lead to the so called 'closet'.

*********Zack's POV**********

As I watched my best friend, Maddie, get dragged I sighed. I know no one here but her because of me just moving here. I hate this game the only weird thing is the fact that they have two closets.

"Um...you!" Said the girl that picks the things out. I looked over and she was holding my black sharpie.

"Yeah that's me,'' I sighed as I get dragged into the room that is clearly not a closet. Its small but more like a big closet small.