Stupid Mistakes - Cai Xukun X Male! Reader (Nine Percent)

*Y/N's POV*

I couldn't believe my eyes. The man who I had always seen as strong and loyal to me, was on the floor, crying and clinging to me like his life depended on it.

He was having trouble forming any audible sentences, they just came out as choked wails and sobs followed by more tears. I sighed, "Xukun, let go of me. I'm leaving." "NO," he suddenly screamed as he tightened his grip around my waist.

I glanced down at him, feeling pity toward him. Seeing him like this was sad and heartbreaking.

*4 years earlier*

I sighed heavily as I placed my glass back on the bar counter. "Another one, sir?" I nodded to the bartender as he picked up my glass and poured me another drink. He handed me back the glass.

"There you are, sir," I thanked the bartender and picked up my drink. Without warning someone sat next to me and spoke. "What number drink is that, my fine sir?"

I turned to face the owner of the voice and what I was met with blew me away. The boy was so handsome. His face was practically flawless. His eyes shined brightly under the bar lighting.

His hair fell perfectly across his forehead. I scoffed, "Why the hell do you care? Aren't you way too young to be in here anyway?"

The boy chuckled, "I'll have you know that I'm twenty and I'm only asking because I've been watching you for most of the night and I find it interesting that such a handsome young man, such as yourself, is down drinks like it's his last day on Earth."

I eyed him suspiciously. "What do you want from me? I'm not some whore you can just pay for sex." He seemed taken aback by my statement.

"I don't want anything from you. I just want to get to know you." I set my glass back down on the counter once again. "The name is Y/N. Y/N L/N." I offered him my hand. The boy took my hand in his and kissed it gently.

"Y/N. That's a beautiful name. But, I can't say that I'm surprised that such a beautiful person would have an equally beautiful name." I chuckled lightly. "What's your name, mysterious stranger?" He smiled.

"It's Cai Xukun. But you can call me whatever you like." "Well, it's nice to meet you Xukun." I spun around on my bar stool so that I was facing away from the counter.

"So do you come here often?" Xukun shook his head no. "Not really. But something in my mind told me that if I came tonight, I'd find the love of my life." I leaned back against the counter and looked Xukun right in the eye.

"Is that so? Have you found them yet?" Xukun leaned in closer to me. "I think I just found them." Smiling, we both kissed each other. Xukun placed his hand on my waist and massaged it gently.

Without even noticing what I was doing, I moan softly against his lips. Xukun pulled away from me and just smiled. "That was unexpected." "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

He placed one finger over my lips and hushed me. "Don't apologize. I liked it. I want to hear more." I blushed as I kissed his finger. He moved his hand to my cheek and caressed it. "Let's go back to my place." "I'd like that, Xukun."

*Time skip*

When I woke up I looked around at the bed I was in. It wasn't my own. And the room that this bed was in wasn't my own either. I glanced over at the floor and there lay my clothes from the other night.

I was in some random bed in nothing but some strangers' pajama pants. Great. Just great. Without any warning, the boy that I met at the bar from the previous night walked in. He was wearing plaid red pajama pants, a white tank top, and a red robe.