My Target - Assassin! Ravi/Wonsik X Assassin! Male! Reader (2/2) (VIXX)

*Jaehwan's POV*

I opened the door to the room and came face to face with our target. His name is Y/N. He looked at me as a twisted smile made it's way onto his face. I knew everything about him. He's assassinated many people.

The actual number is unknown. Never been caught and never come close to being caught.

Practically untraceable. He could disappear and reappear at the snap of someone's fingers.

"So you're Jaehwan? Being a goody two shoes didn't seem to suit you, so you took up being an assassin.

But you're tied down by this shitty group and company." "Silence. I'm not in the mood to listen to you talk." "But, I want to talk."

"What did you do to Wonsik?" "I just played with his mind and heart a little." "Enough to send him into a fit of rage."

"He's a fun one. I like him. I want to see him again, he's fun to play with." "I don't think he likes you."

"What a shame. Guess I'll have to add him to the list of 350 plus people who don't like me." "What?" "Oops. I've said too much now."

"You're crazy." "The best of us are, sweet cheeks." "You're a psychopath." "No, no, no. High-functioning sociopath. There's a huge difference."

Suddenly Taekwoon opened the door. "Um Jaehwan." "What is it? I'm busy." "It's Wonsik. He's demanding to see the target in his room."

I looked back at the smirking boy and sighed. "Fine, help me untie him." With that , he was free from his bonds.

*Wonsik's POV*

I sat on the floor, quietly waiting for that...thing to come through the door. He knew about my family. He knew everything about me.

He knows every secret that I'm hiding. The door opened and the boy was thrown in. He landed face first in front of me and laughed.

"So we meet again, Secret Keeper." "That's what you're going to call me now?" "I'll just call you 'Keeper'."

"I have an actual name." "I know, but 'Keeper' sounds a lot better than 'Wonsik'."

"I want you to tell me how you found out about me." "Can't tell you that. That's for me to know and you to find out." "Tell me now or I'll just kill you here and now." "I can't. I'm under an oath." "To who?"

"My family. If I breathe a word about where I get my info from, they'll all die." I pushed the target away from me causing him to fall onto his back.

"Why did you become an assassin?" "I had no choice." "How long have you been an assassin?"

"Ever since I was little. My father trained me to be a killing machine. He taught me to never show mercy."

Before I knew it the both of us were immersed in a full blown conversation.

We talked and talked until the sun went down. By the time we finally stopped talking we noticed that it was 11 PM so we both just went to sleep.

*Time skip*

I woke up to see the boy that I had captured and fought with yesterday now cuddling up against my chest.

He looked so adorable and peaceful as he slept. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and just smiled.

Soon enough, he woke up. He turned to face me and then quickly stumbled out of bed onto the hardwood floor. "I'm so sorry!

I didn't mean to be that close to you!" "It's okay. I didn't mind, it was actually kind of nice." He blushed madly as he picked himself up and brushed himself off.