Love at first sight.

Whizzer was incredibly stressed. He had to fire 10 of his interns but break it to them nicely (meaning pour coffee all over their shirt and scream "YA FIRED".) "I hate this," he mumbles under his breath. He strutted down the side walk in his fashionably bright and sexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) clothes, adorned with a gay rainbow scarf draped over his shoulders.

He ignored the strange looks he attracted, and the occasional homophobic glares sent his way, and kept walzting down broadway, looking for something- anything to distract him from the fucking hell he was trying to manage at his workplace.

"Excuse me good sir," A somewhat handsome hobo in dirty clothes asked, "can you spare some change for lil' ol' me?" The hobo outstretched his hand with a cup that had only a mere 75 cents in it. Whizzer felt a slight aching in his wrist. 'Wha...?' Whizzer's wrist pain intesified and he glanced at the hobo's wrist, which was covered with a ragged sleeve.

He SNATCHED the hobo's wrist and YANKED his sleeve out of the way. Suddenly, the whole world paused around him and the pain subdued. On his wrist was the exact dark symbol Whizzer had on his wrist; A PENIS!
Whizzer's breath shallowed, and he wiggled his eyebrows at the man. The man chuckled softly, and thanked god that he wasn't the only one with that cursed mark. Whizzer collected the change and held out his hand for the hobo to get up. They connected hands and a spark was sent through their bodies. They blushed heavily and looked away.

Once the hobo was standing, Whizzer looked at him lovingly. "So, what's your name stranger?" He asked softly, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Erm, Marvin.. Marvin Adelman." Whizzer blushed more, if that was even possible.

"Well, the names Whizzer Brown," Whizzer moved closer to the man and seductivy licked his ear, "Your name would be fucking sexy next to mine." Marvin slightly shuddered and melted under Whizzer's stare. Whizzer took initiative and laced their fingers together. Their hands fit perfectly.

"Mattress store?" Marvin suggested. Whizzer's breath caught in his throat and he nodded. They walked in the matress store cautiously, trying not to draw attention to thenselves, and found a secluded spot in the corner. Whizzer bashed his lips against Marvin's in a passionate passion kiss, as Marvin stuck his peepee in Whizzer's poopoo hole.

-----

"Man, that was fuckin good sex." Whizzer commented as they walked out of the mattress store. Marvin smiled and started to cry.

"Why are you cryin' honey bunches of oats?" Whizzer asks. "I just lost my gay V-card to my soulmate!!! Also I'm in financial debt and my family and son hate me too."

Whizzer wrapped his arms around his new partner and hugged him tightly. Marvin hugged him back and whispered, "Where do you live?" in his ear.

"45 alchizwjf st., right around the corner." Whizzer whispered back. They let go of the hug and Whizzer began to cry as well. "C'mon, let's head to my place."

-------

"Woah, are you rich?" Marvin asked as he stepped into Whizzer's apartment. He shrugged in response and locked the door behind him, taking off his scarf and flinging it somewhere on the floor.

Whizzer flopped onto the (vegan) leather burgundy loveseat starfish style and slorped violently. Marvin looked at him wierdly and took a seat on the single seater and looked at Whizzer's large apartment in amazement. The walls were a noice dark green and had multiple paintings and pictures hanging off of them.

One of the pictures contained a small family of three with a smiling little brunette boy that looked a lot like Whizzer, and a mother who had dirty blond hair and brown eyes, and a guy (presumably his father) who looked just like Whizzer, but older.
"That's my old family." Said a gay voice. Marvin looked down at the loveseat and saw Whizzer staring at the picture, he must've saw him looking at it.

"So you were in the foster system?" Marvin asked, hoping to learn as much as he could about his soulmate as possible.

"No," Whizzer sighed, " Thats my biological family, they kicked me out when I was 17 because they found out I was gay."

Whizzer sat up and stretched, like it was nothing to him, but Marvin saw the suffering and pain in his eye sockets that contained small round muscles that made him see.

"Anyways," Whizzer stood up, "What should we have for dinner?" Marvin smirked and opened his mouth to say something but was cut off. "Don't you dare say it." Marvin shut his mouth and waited for whizzer to move to his kitchen. "TO BE HONEST, I FEEL LIKE EATING YOU TONIGHT, WHIZZER." He yelled into the kitchen.", and started to sprint to the bathroom. "YOU LITTLE FUCKER." Whizzer said and started throwing cans of kidney beans at him. After about a dozen cans were thrown, Whizzer ran out and Marvin found the bathroom. "how many cans of fucking beans do you have?" Marvin asked, slightly horrified. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out bitch boi."