:( bad booboo days :(

Whizzer's day was not going well, to say the least.

He started everything off will a healthy bowl of cereal, and while eating his breakfast, a wild Marvin decided to crawl out of their bedroom.
["Whizzer, do the fucking dishes. Whizzer make me breakfast. Whizzer stay at home and clean. Be the pretty boy you are and fix your fucking hair line. Whizzer fuck me." -Actual quotes from Marvin from the past year]
Whizzer started to shove his breakfast down his throat faster at the thought of Marvin yelling at him this early in the morning. Whizzer was so fucking done.

'Nine weeks of this bullshit.' He internally realized, freezing mid-bite. He shook the thought off and finished the meal while Marvin got dressed in the other room.

Despite living with Whizzer for some time, Marvin still hasn't developed a good fashion sense. Whizzer prayed that Marvin's outfit didn't include that ugly mustard yellow shirt he bought at a yardsale. He considered actually helping his boyfriend, but deemed that ridiculous the second it popped up in his head, seeing as his boyfriend's dignity was far too strong compared to Whizzer's manipulative skills.

Whizzer shoved his coat on and headed out of their apartment, shouting a goodbye to his boyfriend before locking him inside.
'He'll find a way out,' Whizzer internally assured himself. 'If he really does get stuck, he can jump out the window!' He nodded to himself as he presses the down button to get down the the sidewalks of Manhattan.

Breathing in the fresh air of the city, he started to rethink his day, and determined that it was indeed not a great one, but maybe a okay one, or alright one. He strutted down to work and had a (succ)essful three hours of yelling at his dumbass employees.

'Everything might just be alright,'

--

"WHAT THE FUCK WHIZZER?!" After his boyfriend departed for his day of work, marvin shoved a piece of buttered toast down his throat and went to the door. He had to put on his shoes that were in the doorway, since fucking Whizzer was some sort of otaku or some shit.
He turned the doorknob and it didn't budge.
He kicked the door.
He rammed himself head first into the fucking door.

It did not move.

Shaking off his minor concussion, he stumbled up from his place on the floor. He went to his side of the bed and reached beneath the matress. Emerging from the matress was a fuckign battering ram, made of black stainless steel and had pink rainbow stickers on the sides. He stroked his beloved possesion before going out to the entry way of the apartment once again. He screeched as he ran head first towards the door, and as he hit it, splinters and chunks of wood came spiraling towards him. Luckily, Marvin had thicc skin, and only got impaled seven times!

Looking down at the mass destruction before him, he laughed in victory. He picked up the chunk of wood surrounding the handle, and suddenly realized that there was a way to unlock it from his side.

He looked from his spot in the pile of wood to the broken scratched doorframe, to his knarly battering ram sitting on the floor.

'oh shite.'

(A/N: i shidded and farded in my pants)