the big gay dinner

Trina heard the door squeak open and looked through the kitchen archway to see her son at the door. She went back to her cooking and knew her son could handle the simple action of greeting some people and letting them inside.
Below her gaze was a rich and juicy LaSaGnA she had prepared for the uncomfortable dinner ahead of her.

She thought of putting some potassium cyanide onto the food as a special treat, but pushed away the idea as soon as it popped up.
'This'll be just a simple little dinner,' She reminded herself. 'Right?'

She looked down proudly at her work and carried it to the dining room table so it could cool slightly, and wait for the guests to eat it uwu.
Trina approched the doorway where she saw her son passive aggressively threatening her ex-husband and his boyfriend. Jason was staring them down as Marvin set down some bags, and his boyfriend, 'Whizzer', was looking around.

Just thinking his name set a bitter taste in her mouth.

"Jason! I thought I told you to throw that piece of shit in the goddamn trash!" She scolded, grabbing her son's wrist and SNATCHing the pepper spray bottle out of his hand.

"Fuck you mother," He stated, then ran out the door.
Trina looked taken aback and gasped. She turned to Marvin and Whizzer. "He'll be back before dinner." Whizzer stared at the kid in the distance, and could see him pull out another bottle from somewhere up his ass. From the distance, Trina could hear Jason mumble, "Fucking bitch, your lasagna is crusty, I won't be back."

The side of her fake smile twitched. "Heh." Whizzer and Marvin looked at each other horrified.

"Your son is a nutjob," Whizzer whispered to Marvin. He blinked at his son's behavior and tried to find a way to recover.
"Anyways," Marvin started, ignoring his lover's statement. "Let's start dinner, shall we?"

-

Trina wished she put the cyanide in the food.

After ten minutes of tense silence, Marvin tried and miserably failed to break the unbelievably thicc ice.
"So..." He trailed off, eyes darting between his ex-lover and lover. "How's the weather..?"

Trina internally screamed.

"It's very nice... Marvin.." Whizzer said with squared shoulders. "Um, Trina..?"

Trina suddenly perked up at her name, looking at the brunette gay man questioningly.

"What's up with Jason?"

"Well.." She turned her head to the side and looked at the floor. Honestly, even she didn't know what was wrong with her son.

Damn it, She needed a physiatrist.

"He's just.. Uh, troubled! Yes, he's having some difficulty in school right now." She said, nervously glancing at her ex and his lover. Their gazes were nerving, and Trina shrank uncomfortably.

"...Okay..?" Whizzer said uncertaintly.

The dinner continued at the same pace, and it was finally time for Whizzer and Marvin to leave. Gosh, Trina was waiting for this sweet relief the moment the two gays walked in.

But before they could finish the (attempted gourmet but simple nonetheless) chocolate mousse about half an hour later, the doorbell rang for the second time that day.

Each person at the table looked at the heavy oak door in intrest, and Trina stood up to answer it. Opening the door, there she found her son and a police officer. Her son had some dirt staining his shirt, and a small scratch on his cheek, and he was sending a death glare at the floor in malice.

The police officer, though, seemed much worse. His blonde hair was messy and piled on top of his head, and there were scratches all over his face and hands, with the occasional bite marks here and there. His eyes were bloodshot, and he held up what Trina recognized as one of Jason's pepper spray bottles.

He gestured to Jason with the unoccupied hand, and asked in a scratchy voice (Which honestly made Trina wonder if he was screaming previously); "Is this your fucking gremlin?"

Trina stared at the two incredulously, before nodding slowly.
"Well," He started, then took out a small notepad from his utility belt and started reading from it. "I found him walking about a mile away from here, and he only had a pepper spray bottle and the clothes on his back." Trina blinked and glanced down at her scowling son.

"When I tried to bring him back home in my car, he refused and when I started to use a bit more force, he started attacking me and sprayed me directly in the eyes with his spray."
'Well that explains the eyes, scratches, disheveled appearance, and the kid.' Trina thought in her head.

"I managed to get him under control only after I threatened to lock him up in a retirement home." He sent a pointed gaze towards Trina.
"Why was he even out that far anyways?"

Trina flinched and sheepishly constructed an excuse. She sent a wary smile towards the officer. "I let him outside to play, and I didn't keep track of time! I'm sorry officer, this will not happen again!" The blonde man grunted and rolled his eyes.

"Please try," He requested, pocketing the notepad. "I would like to keep my dignity rather than lose it because I lost to a ten year old in a fist fight." Jason stomped his foot down and situated his glare at the officer.

"I'M NINE YOU COCK SUCKER!" He yelled. He shoved past Trina and ran up to his room.

Both Trina and the police officer stared at the stairwell for a second.

"TRINA!! WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Marvin screamed from the other room.

Trina blinked, and looking back at the officer, bid him goodbye before slamming the door in his face.