01 | tell me

kindergarten

do you remember these times?

i started telling you about our memories together yesterday since you waked up.

sitting here beside you feels like it was the first time.

the sunlight hits the window and slowly, it fills the room with its light.

as soon as your eyes opened, the joy of seeing you waking up is unfathomable.

"good morning, jungwoo."

"good morning too." he said while stretching.

"here's your breakfast. it arrived a while ago." i handed him his fourth meal from the time that he waked up.

"thank you for watching over me. hasn't it been a month since i came here?" he asked.

"ah yes, it has been a month." i answered.

"i must have troubled you a lot." he said.

"no, not really. i'll come to work in 2 weeks." i said, assuring him.

"that means you quitted your work before?" he asked, with worry in his eyes.

"i did. my grandmother passed away that time." i answered him.

"you should eat your breakfast first," i added.

"sorry to hear that. okay, i'm going to eat well—how about your meal?" he got cut off from the mid sentence.

"i'm okay, just eat up." i answered.

"are you really not hungry?" he added, while looking at me.

"i'll eat after you're done. so don't worry and eat, your body needs energy. " i replied.

"okay, i will." he nodded.

"can you please tell me more about us when we're little?" he asked with all the curiousity in his face.

"sure, i'll continue. but make sure you eat." i answered.

"yes doctor," he replied.

it was the first day of class in kindergarten.

your older sister was in first grade that time.

it was a rainy morning. i was sent to school by my grandma and you were sent by your father.

you came to me running while splashing the puddles that was formed by the rain.

cute. let's not say that.

as we got into our classroom, the other kids that arrived earlier than us started approaching you.

except me. they were ignoring me. wrong! one of them came to me then.

those kids were the ones who became our friends. mark, doyoung, jaehyun, lucas and chittaphon.

"i wish to see them," he said.

"they will visit you on friday." i replied.

"that's great then." his face brightens.

you were so attentive in class. friendly and warm ever since. of course you play a lot back then. you used to share your snacks with me before then when the others knew, they started to ask you to feed them too.

"wait. i hear something growling, it isn't your stomach, right?" he asked in a joking manner.

shoot! it is! ah this guy didn't lose it. i'd love to hit your arm but i can't.

"i'd better go and grab food. i'll be back after I finish eating." i answered in an annoyed tone.

"you should go. i already finished my meal," he replied while letting out a giggle.

i stood up and walked out of the room immidiately. the look from his face is still in my mind. my stomach weeps for food.

how dare he could be joking around! it's the second day since he woked up from comma. he shouldn't get too worked up. but it's such a relief to see him recover this fast.

all my worries are cast out by now.

im finally at peace seeing you waking up.

***
awww this is it guys! the italicised words indicate her pov and the things that happened before. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ily ♡