Chapter 9

Thomas's POV:

  It was lunchtime and we had a free period next so we decided to go to the lacrosse field and sat on the bleachers. There were a few students there that were practicing and they would occasionally look at us and whisper to each other, it was irritating but we ignored them.

"So, how do you guys think the meeting with the pack will go?" Gally asked no one in particular.

"I don't know, but I don't think it's going to be fun," Minho said while lying down on the bleachers. The others just nodded agreeing with him.

"Look, guys, I don't like this either but we don't have much of a choice and besides we can't avoid them forever. It's best we get this over with."  I said

"We know Thomas, It just sucks," Sonya said sulking, resting her elbow on her leg and holding her head on her hand.

"Tell me about it," I said chuckling softly

"Hey!"

We jumped and tensed up at first but when we say it was Kira me and Minho relaxed a bit. The others still had their guard up but relaxed when they saw that we relaxed.

"I didn't startle you guys, did I?" Kira said with a soft smile on her face but her eyes were full of worry for us.

"No, it's ok. It's mostly instinct" I said with a small smile. She was still worried but she just smiled and nodded.

"Can I sit with you guys?"

"Yeah, sure. I think you guys haven't been properly introduced" Minho said while putting his arm around her shoulder.

"This is Sonya, Brenda, Harriet, Gally, Frypan, and you obviously know Thomas. Guys, this is Kira, my twin sister"

We sat there and chatted for a while and learned more about Kira and the pack. I looked over to see Minho laying his head on Kira's lap while she played with his hair as she talked.

'It's amazing how close they already are together when it's only been a few days since we arrived, they've must have been very close to each other before everything went to shit' I thought as I chuckled quietly. We continued to sit there until the bell rang for our last class of the day.

----------
When the bell rang, we started to make our way back to our cars when I heard someone call my name.
"Stilin- Thomas!"

I turn around to see Coach running up to us.
"Hey um- Coach?"
"Hey, I wanted to see if you guys would go to the tryouts for lacrosse tomorrow?" He asked

I turned around to see Minho, Gally and Brenda nodding their heads.
"Yeah, we'll go."

He said a quite ok but as we were about to turn around, Coach called out again.

"Look, Thomas... I'm-I'm not very good with teenagers, but if you guys need anything just let me know, ok?" He said clearly a bit uncomfortable but he means well.

"Thanks, Coach." I said with a small smile and gave a small nod.

When he left we went towards our cars. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Agent McCall talking with Scott. I quickly turn around and got into my Jeep with Minho while the other went to the SUV.
—————
  When we got home, we sat around the living room and ate some food that we bought on the way. As we talked among ourselves, there was a knock on the door. Frypan got up and went to the door but before opening it he looked towards me as for confirmation, I nodded.

Frypan sighs as he opens the door letting Agent McCall and the others in. A boy about my age came in, he had short brown hair and eyes and a very noticeable crooked jawline.

"... Stiles?" 

"Hey, Scott." 

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Hides behid a chair* 

Heyyy Guys...

*objects starts flying*

*franticly waves white flag* I KNOW! I KNOW! I'M SORRY!! 

I know I said that once I finished my school things I would upload but things didn't go as planned and shit tone of problems came and I didn't have the inspiration to write. But I actually have some ideas for this book and I hope I'll be able to upload more!

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Love you guys!!