The life of the party

**((SMUT WARNING))**

It was a few nights before the wedding. The boys had decided to stay at a nice hotel to celebrate with noctis. "Thank you guys. You really didnt have to." He said smiling. They all were a little drunk. Noctis had a slight red tint to his cheeks as he put his glass down on the table. "Anything for you, buddy. You're getting married. Who knows when we'll hang out again." Prompto replied, smiling as well. A little hiccup escaped his lips. Noctis stood up and leaned on prompto immediately. He looked up at him and smiled laughing a little. "Why havent we ever done this before?" He asked slurring his words. Prompto giggled a bit with Noctis. "I don't know." Prompto replied with another little hiccup."Ya know you're pretty cute." noctis said with a smirk backing prompto into the wall. He put his hand against the wall blocking prompto from moving. His hand made his way down to prompto's pants and he pulled him close by his belt loops.Prompto wrapped his arms around Noctis' neck, returning a smirk. "Well, you're pretty hot, Noctis~"  Prompto bit his lower lip seductively. He
Noctis kissed prompto's neck leaving hickeys all over. Using his free hand to rub the blonds ass he chuckled. "Tell me what you want~" he whispered in his ear. Prompto let out soft little moans, his body being quite sensitive, thus making him very responsive to Noctis' actions. "T-Take me, Noct~" he replied in the same whisper.Noctis soon had only him and prompto in their boxers. "Beg~" he growled in his ear before nibbling on it. Noctis started kissing all the way down. His jawline, to his neck, to his chest, to his stomach, all they down to the hem of his boxers. His small body full of hickeys."Oh Astrals, Noctis please~! Please I need it bad!" Prompto moaned out. He slightly arched his back and bit his lip. "Please, I want you Noct~!" He begged just as Noctis ordered him to. Noctis pulled down his boxers showing his full erect length. He was huge. "Is this what you want~?" He asked smirking. Noctis was very dominant and teasing when drunk. He rubbed him through his boxers as he rubbed his own length. Prompto groaned loudly as he attempted to get his words out. "Y-Yes oh Astrals please!" Prompto begged again. If he weren't laying down, he'd be on his knees begging. Noctis pulled down prompto's boxers revealing his member. He got on his knees and began to lick up prompto's shaft. "Mmmn" he moaned a little at the taste. He the started to take in all of his length. Deep throating him as much as he could."A-Ahhh~!" Prompto moaned. He tangled his hand in Noctis' hair, holding onto it as Noctis went on. He panted softly, looking down at Noctis every now again. He proceeded to deep throat but he decided to tease prompto even more. He put one finger inside of him thrusting it a few times before adding another. Noctis used his other free hand to rub lube on his member. He pulled away and stopped sucking. Noctis kept thrusting his fingers for a moment to prepare prompto for what was to come.Prompto whinced a bit, closing his eyes from the slight pain. But it went away after a moment and his whimpers turned into moans and groans. "N-Noct~" he moaned Noctis' name. Noctis pulled his hand away and stood back up rubbing himself against his entrance. He aimed himself against him and slowly slid inside. Noctis groaned with pleasure. But this sparked something inside of him that would cha ge everything. Noctis looked down at prompto with his eyes full of lust. He didnt even wait for prompto to adjust before thrusting. He leaned down kissing him passionately groaning here and there. Prompto moaned loudly when Noctis entered him, only to be met with his lips. Prompto kissed Noctis back, wrapping his arms around his neck and moaning into the kiss. His cheeks were fully red and he could feel his member throbbing a bit. Noctis's pace quickened and became harder. He began to get rough. He wasnt gonna hold back. As he did this he rubbed prompto. He made sure that he would make him feel amazing. Prompto arched his back and groaned louder. He could barely keep his eyes open from the overwhelming pleasure Noctis was giving him. Noctis couldn't take it anymore. His member was throbbing. His thrusts became sloppy as he came inside prompto. He groaned loudly as his seed filled him. Prompto moaned louder as he reached his limit and came as well, wrapping his legs around Noctis' waist.Noctis smiled catching his breath. "I love you" he said softly before kissing prompto gently. Prompto gently kissed Noctis back, his body now relaxing after his climax. He breifly broke the kiss. "I love you too." He said in a whisper. Noctis layed next to him on the bed smiling. He put his arm around him holding him close. "Prompto....i want to marry you.....not Luna..." He said still drunk. He looked down at him a little sad. Prompto cuddled up to Noctis. "Huh?" He looked up at Noctis. He was starting to get a little bit sober but he was still drunk."I want to marry you. Not luna....." He was being serious. He kissed prompto's forehead and held his hand. He laced their fingers together happily. Noctis was comfortable. He was happy. It was like this is what he's been wanting for such a long time. Prompto smiled slightly. "I wanna marry you too, Noct.." He replied. Prompto closed his eyes, ready to fall asleep in Noctis' arms. Noctis had warped a silver ring into his hand and slipped it onto prompto's ring finger. He held him close and closed his eyes. Soon both of them were asleep.