you bastard

A few days later noctis found prompto hanging up locked in some machine. They were in the magitek building. "Prompto...!" He said getting him out. Noctis held him close starting to cry. Prompto slowly hugged him back, being in some pain from the bruises he had from Ardyn and possibly magitek troopers. "were you worried about me?" Prompto asked in a soft tone. "Of course i was! What kind of dumb question is that?! I'm so sorry......i love you.....i never meant to hurt you..." He whimpered crying into him. "It's okay, Noct. I know it wasn't your fault. I love you too." Prompto gently stroked his head. Noctis looked up and kissed him gently holding him close. Right now he didnt want to let go of him. He wanted to show prompto that he still loved him dearly. Prompto gently kissed back, blushing slightly. He believed Noctis would come for him, so he told himself he couldn't die in there. He endured the pain from the bruises. Noctis kissed all of his injuries gently. Gladio and ignis stepped out for a moment to let them be alone. "I love you so much prompto....if we get out of this i want us to get married....." He whispered looking up at him. Prompto chuckled. Then he realized. After all he went through until this point, he still had to tell his friends he was the same as the magitek. He was afraid to do so for fear Noctis and his friends would hate him for it. "Me too Noct...." Prompto whispered. He's seen the way Noctis is around Ardyn, so he was afraid of what would happen when he told them. Noctis kissed him happily. "I'll always love you....no matter what happens..." Noctis whispered holding prompto close. Prompto stayed quiet for a moment, a pit forming in his stomach. "Me too.." He replied softly, holding Noctis. Noctis held his hand. "Come on. Lets get out of here.." He said with a smile. He helped prompto up and began to head for the big metal door they couldn't open earlier. "Looks like theres no way to open it" gladio said noticing the scanner. Prompto was very hesitant. Then he sighed. "No..there is one way." He said. He then walked up to the scanner and held his wrist up to it, watching it turn green granting access. "So um...MTs have those barcodes..just like I do. So as it turns out..I'm one of them." Prompto said. His heart was pounding. Noctis just looked at him a little surprised. It didnt change how he felt about him. He still loved prompto dearly. Prompto avoided eye contact with everyone, getting nervous when no one said anything. "I just hope things can stay as they are...y-you guys are the only friends I've ever known..."  Prompto added softly. Noctis sighed. He knew this must have been difficult for him. He looked down for a second in thought of what to say. Ignis and gladio were in shock as well. Noctis spoke up. "Who cares where you were born?" Ignis chimed in. "I dont see you turning against us any time soon" Prompto's eyes lit up at their responses. "Hm?" was all Prompto could get out. He expected something way worse than that. "And since when did where you come from ever matter to you. You never once treated me like a prince" he said smiling at him. He kissed his cheek and pulled away. "Come on crowned citizen" he said with a small laugh walking inside. Prompto just stared for a moment then nodded with a slight smile. He followed Noctis inside. After walking out noctis and his friends soon face against ravus and many other daemons. Soon enough noctis had to make the choice of leaving his friends behind and going to the crystal. There he would be sucked in for 10 years. Ardyn stood in front of the crystal with the biggest grin on his face as noctis was gone. Prompto was overwhelmed with sadness and anger. "You bastard!!" He yelled. He ran to Ardyn and summoned his guns, shooting him with all he had. It wouldn't kill him but he did it anyway. Ardyn just laughed leaving.