coming home pt. 1

It took 10 Years for noctis to come out of the crystal. It seemed like it had stayed night for ever. Noctis had arrived to hammerhead and stood outside of the shop waiting for the others. Talcot had called ignis telling them about noctis's return. Prompto had just returned from fighting demons. He was exhausted. After 10 years, Prompto was starting to lose hope of Noctis' return. It was a very slow process because he didn't stop believing. Gladio led ignis outside with prompto behind them. Noctis saw prompto and he just smiled at him. He looked different. Prompto smiled big and ran to Noctis and hugged him and tight as he could. He couldn't help but let tears build up in his eyes. "Noctis!! Is it really you?!" "Yeah..." He said softly holding him close. "Im sorry i left you." He whispered kissing his forehead. "Don't worty about it. You're here now and that's all i care about." Prompto replied, buring his face in Noctis' shoulder. Noctis sighed and remembered what he was told in the crystal. "Prompto....we need to talk..." He said sadly. Noctis would have to tell his friends that he would have to die in order to save everyone. Prompto let go of him and looked at him. "Oh..okay." Prompto nodded. Noctis did his best to explain to all of them what bahaumut had told him. He looked down making a fist. It wouldn't have bothered him this much if he didnt have to lose the people close to him. The shattering of Prompto's heart could've been heard by anyone. "W...what....?"  Prompto was broken. Shattered. His knees became weak as he fell to the ground on them. He was in complete disbelief. "...I get you back after 10 years....just to lose you again...?" He whispered. Prompto didn't even look at him. He despised the whole prophecy thing. Tears poured from his eyes. "Prompto...!" He said worried. He kneeled down hugging him. "Prompto im so sorry....." Noctis whispered tears forming in his eyes. He didn't want to lose him but he didn't have a choice. Prompto didn't hug him back. If he did, he'd never let him go and there'd be no light. He just cried there. Then he got an idea, his eyes lighting up a bit. "That's it...I'll just go with you..." He said with a smile on his face. "Prompto....no....im sorry..." He said. This was something he had to do alone. He wished prompto could come with but he just couldn't. Noctis stood up. "We have to leave as soon as possible..." He said walking off. Prompto stayed quiet as he got up and followed. 'When the time is right...I'll snap the headshot.' Prompto thought, making a photography joke. Except it wasn't about taking pictures.