pain....

On the way to niflheim nobody spoke. By the time they got there things had already seemed off.

--time skip the leviathen monster fight and lunas death because it's sad and i dont feel like copying the game play and episode ignis. So we're just gonna pick up at noctis in a coma in a hotel room basically 💩👍--

Prompto waited outside Noctis' room. He had been waiting in that same spot since Noctis was put to rest in bed. He never moved. After all this, how could he not feel like shit? He had sex with his best friend who was supposed to marry Luna, he confessed and so did he, Noctis got in trouble, Ignis was blind, and now Luna was dead. Things couldn't have gotten worse. Gladio walked up with ignis by his side. "Prompto....i just wanted to apologize for our behavior. You and noctis should have been able to be together....its just in public we couldn't risk anything." Ignis said apologizing. Gladio sat in silence he felt bad as well. Prompto looked up at the two then looked back down. "I get it." He said simply. "It's fine." He accepted their apology but if he was completely honest, that was the least of his worries. He wanted Noctis to be okay. It was a long 2 weeks before Noctis even showed signs of waking up. Gladio and ignis had gone out to dinner. Prompto was alone by noctis's bed side. Prompto watched Noctis in hope that he'd awaken. "Please, please wake up.." Prompto whispered. He gently stoked Noctis' hair, just wanting to feel the softness of it. Noctis's eyes fluttered open. He winced a little at the light in the room. After his eyes had adjusted he looked up at prompto and sat up pulling him into a hug. "You're ok...." He whispered in relief. He felt dizzy but didnt care.  He made prompto look at him and he kissed his lips as if he were deprived of them. Prompto kissed Noctis back, happy that he was awake. He carefully broke the kiss and looked at Noctis. "Don't worry about me. I'm just glad that you're awake and okay." Prompto smiled slightly. Noctis nuzzled into prompto happily. He pulled him into the bed with him and held him close. Putting a hand on his cheek noctis rested his forehead against his. "I love you so much.....dont let anyone else let you think other wise...." Noctis whispered. Only in a short moment noctis pulled away wincing. A wave of pain hit him hard. His head began to throb. He held onto prompto tight burrying his face in his chest. "Noctis?!" Prompto sat up, bringing Noctis with him and placing both hands on his shoulders. "Are you okay?? What's wrong?" Prompto panicked. "My head..." Noctis whined. Noctis began to feel sick. He was having a migrane. "S...shut the lights off.....please..." He begged prompto. Prompto got up and shut the lights off quickly. "Is that better?" He asked, still in a panic. "Yeah..." Noctis replied. He warped some medicine into his hand and took it. "Prompto...." He whined. He really wasnt feeling well. He just wanted the person he loved with him. Prompto sat back down with him and rubbed his back gently. "Shh...it's okay, I'm here." Noctis relaxed at the touch of his hand. Prompto meant the world to noctis and he let it show how much he needed him. Soon enough noctis was fast asleep. A few hours later ignis and gladio had come back. Gladio turned on the lights seeing prompto. "Hey. Has he woken up yet?" Gladio asked. Noctis shifted when the lights turned on. His headache was mostly gone but the light still bothered him a little. He gripped the sheets whimpering. "Yeah he's awake. I recommend leaving the light off. He's got migraines." Prompto explained. He gently stoked Noctis' head again. "He just needs to rest." Prompto added. Gladio looked at them and smiled making the lights very dim. Noctis relaxed starting to fall back asleep. He was at peace knowing prompto was at his side. Gladio and ignis made sure to stay quiet. "So are you two together now?" Gladio asked quietly. Ignis had remained silent. Prompto thought for a moment. "Ya know.....I'm not entirely sure... He never actually asked me to be with him...not that I asked either.." Prompto admitted. He had a ring and it seemed like they were together, but he wasn't sure if they were actually official. Noctis heard this and sat up carefully rubbing his head. He sighed looking at them wincing a little. "Prompto..." He said quietly. Prompto looked at Noctis again. "Yeah, Noct?" He asked. He always managed to start staring into Noctis' deep eyes He smiled at him a little. "Noctis before you say another word you need to know something..."Ignis piped in. Noctis sighed nad gave him his attention. "What is it?" He asked. "Lady lunafreya passed away during your fight. If you would like to be with prompto you may. But your fate still must be carried out." Ignis warned him. Noctis knew that their journey hadn't ended. But still. He wanted a chance to be happy before he might not be able to. "As I was trying to say before..." Noctis started. He took prompto's hand. "will you go out with me prompto...please....??" He finally asked. Prompto smiled and nodded. "Yes, of course!" He replied happily. It would take time for him to get over that weird feeling in his chest but he was content that he could finally be with Noctis. Noctis held his hand and smiled. It was still dark so noctis still didn't know that ignis had gone blind. He leaned over kissing prompto gently before getting up and turning on the lights. He rubbed his eyes for a moment and he looked up to see ignis. He froze. "What happened....?" He asked in a near whisper. "A small sacrifice for the greater battle" ignis said. Noctis just looked down. It was his fault ignis had gone blind.....his fault Luna passed away. He was clearly upset. Prompto stayed silent. He got up and stood by Noctis, putting a hand on his in attempt to comfort him. Noctis hugged him tightly. He nuzzled into him and cried silently on his shoulder. He felt so guilty. Prompto hugged him and stroked his head. "Shh....it's alright..." Prompto whispered. Seeing Noctis cry nearly triggered his own tears, but that wouldn't help the situation so he held it in. He nuzzled into prompto slowly calming down. This was gonna be a long road ahead.