PLEASE READ

Hello! So if you don't know me, I'm Jessica! But most people call me Jess. I started writing this book and it's been very fun! Since Finn's birthday is tomorrow and wow I'm so happy and proud of all he's accomplished! Also since Christmas is this Tuesday! I'm thinking about doing something different!

I'm going to be honest with y'all...I'm terrible at writing. BUT I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do something for everyone since y'all have made me so happy and I'm so grateful to y'all!

I was thinking of making some imagines! (Hopefully Lol) I was thinking of y'all wanted to dm me or comment an imagine suggestion, I'll do it and try to make it as good as I can? I'll leave the name as (Y/N) so everyone can experience this but I'll give the credit to you if you'd wish!

Maybe this is a good idea? I really just wanted to do something amazing for y'all 😂 So please leave me some suggestions in the comments or just dm me privately if you'd wish!

Happy holidays! Also happy birthday to the boy who makes me smile everyday. The boy who made this book possible! The boy who has one of the biggest hearts I've ever known. Happy birthday to Finn! He'll never read this (I hope he doesn't haha) but he's amazing and deserves the world! Just like the person reading this :)

Also I'm sorry this wasn't an update but I really wanted to do this for y'all lol

-J.A.