Chapter Two

I sat in the living room, my feet kicked up on the table as I read a book. Lovely Bones was a bit far from my comfort zone, but I thought I'd give it a shot. As I licked my thumb and began to turn the page, I could hear the soft whimpers of Louis coming from my room. He was finally awake.
       I stood from my seat, leaving my book open and faced down into the table, and walked to my bedroom door, slowly pushing it open to peak inside. He sat in the corner of the wall, his knees pulled to his chest as he sobbed into them.

"Hey," I spoke softly, easing my way into the room and closing the door behind me. He shot his head up and looked at me, frightened. He was shaking from fear, which only made this more amusing. "Look, as long as you work with me, I won't hurt you."

"Please! Just let me go! I won't tell anyone, I swear!" He pleaded, crawling towards me as much as his chain would allow.

"That's what they all say," I sat on the edge of my bed. "Let me explain everything to you. You are in the process of being trained-,"

"Do I look like a fucking dog to you?!" He yelled, raising himself to his knees. I smirked and stood back to my feet. I took the four short steps to my dresser and opened the top left drawer. Inside was a small stick, in which I pulled out. I turned my attention back to him, and in once quick motion I flicked my wrist and the metal stick extended into a longer one.

"Don't interrup-,"

"Please, let me go!" He cried out again. I walked to him quickly, raising my hand and bringing the switch down to strike him across his face.

"Do. Not. Interrupt. Me. Are we clear?" I looked him sternly in the eyes, and he nodded his head as tears rolled down his now bloody cheek. "You are in the process of being trained. You will work your way from this room, to the bathroom, to the living room, to the kitchen, and to being out in public with me without misbehaving. You will listen to what I say at all times. Fuck up, and you will be punished. Understand?" He nodded. "Good," I said sharply, and stood back to my feet. I turned on my heel and began to leave the room.

"What d-do I call you?" He stuttered, making me stop in my place. I smirked.

"You call me Daddy, and nothing else."

_______

It was getting later than I planned to be awake, so I went back to my room. Louis was laid on the floor asleep, a soft snore sounding from him. I peeled all of my clothes off and threw them into the laundry basket on the other side of my room. I grabbed a small, silver key from my dresser and unlocked Louis' chain. I lifted him from his spot and moved him to my bed, gently laying him upon it. I locked his chain back to the latch on the wall. I had several latches throughout the house. It was convenient for me if I needed to move him.

       I laid my naked body down next to him, and he began to shuffle slightly. I looked at his soft face, watching as his eyes slowly opened.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you," I whispered. He didn't move; he didn't cry. He just nodded and continued to look in my eyes. "I promise that this will become easier for you." He didn't respond, just looked at me. "Just be good for me, and everything will work into its place."

"Yes.. Daddy," he said, almost sounding uncomfortable, but it was still pleasing. He was learning, or at least it was a step forward.

____________________________

|So, yeah. Being a mom is hard and finding time FOR ANY AND EVERY THING seems pretty much impossible, but I'll manage. Please bare with me, guys.

QOTD: What other fan fictions are you guys into right now?

On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate this chapter?

Much Love,

-🍌