Chapter Four

I breathed in deeply, held it in, and slowly exhaled before I made my stride to the front door, a knowingly terrified Louis behind me. I wrapped my hand around the door knob, slowly twisted it, and pulled the door open. I could not describe to you the relief I felt when I saw that it wasn't the police and was just a regular man. 

       "Hey, I heard some yelling and just wanted to check up on you guys," he said. This guy was tall and skinny, but rather muscular, so I am not really sure how much of a challenge he would be. It's a good thing I've got my gun. 

       "Yeah, no everything is good. We just got back from eating," I replied, and he nodded once and looked behind me at Louis, who was almost like a shadow of me. 

        "What about you? Are you okay?" He asked, and I turned to look at Louis. His mouth was parted, as if he were trying to find his words but he couldn't. "Do you need me to call the police for you?" He offered to him, and proceeded to pull his phone out of the back pocket of his jeans. This is where I draw the line. 

All in one fast motion, I pulled the gun out of my pants, pointed it at his head, and pulled the trigger. I looked down at my clothes, the splatter of his blood all over me. I turned my gaze to look at Louis, who was trembling at the sight in front of him. He also had blood splatters all over him, so I took my right thumb and wiped the spot of blood off of his face.  

       "This right here is why you need to learn to act better. Now help me move his body and get this shit cleaned up," I said, pointing down to the lifeless body that now lay in my doorway. "You're not in trouble this time, but fuck up again and you'll pay." I said, and began grabbing the dead man by his shoulders and trying to pull him inside. I pointed to his feet, motioning for Louis to help and he did. He was still shaking, but he didn't dare not to help. He was terrified, probably traumatized at this point, but he'll learn. He's smart. He'll get it with time. 

       "What are we gonna do w-with him?" He stuttered, looking up at me with wide, innocent eyes.

I smiled deviously at him, "I hope you like road trips," I spoke softly to him. He gulped in fear, and slowly nodded. Boy, is he in for a surprise.

________________________________________________________________________________

The chapters for this book is gonna range from around 400-600 words per chapter. Just letting everyone know.

QOTD: Would y'all read a book of mine that isn't a fanfic?

Much Love,

Banana