part 1

Text 11:37 am
ANNA:
OMGG
IM CRYING
Did you hear?

YOU:
No, what is it?

there's a new boy at our school!

Okay?

YOU'LL DIE WHEN YOU SEE HIM

Anyways, I'm in class.

COME MEET ME AT THE LOUNGE

No. I'll see you at lunch. Byeeeee

——— convo ends———

i stay still at my desk, slouching a bit on my seat, as i examines the outdoors. i never paid attention as i got easily distracted in class. i shifted a bit as i tried to keep in a small throaty laugh. anna, was a strange girl who fell for anyone that walked past her.

My phone vibrated the whole desk, signalling that someone texted me. i sighed and leaned over my desk and covered my phone with my arm, trying not to be see. i read the texts and rolled my eyes at her stupidity. she seriously needs to relax.

CLASS END
I speed walked my way through the crowded hallway, getting slightly pushed by taller people that stood in the middle doing literally nothing.

i sighed in annoyance. i held my binder tightly, not wanting any of my stuff to fall. that would be extremely awkward.

i looked down for one split second trying to catch a breath, and suddenly i got pushed by some random guy. "hey! watch it next time, will you?" i shook my head as i told the guy. he turned around and just laughed in my face.

his eyes wide yet still small, because of his sarcastic smile he is giving off. he must be the new guy...I have never seen him before on campus nor in any of my classes. the next second, he just winked and waved at me.

I sighed in annoyance, and rolled my eyes. "rude." i mumbled out.

Text: 12:21 pm
YOU:
he's so rude.

Anna:
Who?

The new kid.

WHAT
HE'S SO HOT.

listen, he literally just banged into me and didn't even apologize. He's rude

Wow you're so sensitive
Lighten up a bit, and maybe talk to him

No way
I don't know him

Exactly! Get to know him

No I hate that.

Hate what?!
JUST DO IT FOR ME.
PLEASE ALSO MENTION ME

no

PLEASE

NO

y/nnnnnn please

Bye, I'm going to gym now.

-
Comment for more ily