part 7

I looked up from my phone a tad bit irritated, "anyways, mr. foster is pretty much not all there." I said giggling. Taehyung looked at me and smiled a bit before responding, "what do you mean?" Is he— mean?" He asked while he laughed a bit.

"I mean— I wouldn't say that, but he gets mad over the smallest things—" I said with wide eyes as i gestures my hands "— he once yelled at this girl, Jenna, for not being able to see the board from far. Saying "IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT THE CLASS IS BEHIND."" I said mimicking foster. Taehyung looked at me with a bit of wide eyes. "Wow—" he was cut off by a loud pitched voice. "OH MY GOD!" Anna yelled out.

I jumped and looked at her. She was staring at the both of us, "he's crazy! You know... you can sit next to me, tae." She said with pink tinting her cheeks. I furrowed my brows, and sighed as I looked at Taehyung. He drowned a bit, and loved in his seat. He rubbed his legs with my hands, and stared at me. "Uhm— yeah... okay." He smiled awkwardly.

He had a hesitant stare, as he looked at me. I nodded my head and Anna continued to talk. I felt a glazed land on me, but it felt as if he wasn't looking away. "— anyways, foster loves me" she said with a small laugh "one time, I told him if I could've gone to the bathroom and he gladly gave me the hall pass. Remember, he never gives out the pass." He said with wide eyes, she used her hands to add more of a dramatic feel to "never."

I raised my brows and gave her a thin smile. "That's crazy..." i mumbled out. Taehyung for sure heard as he smiled a bit. I checked my phone and noticed the bell was going to ring in five minutes. "Oh— i need to go... the bells going to ring." I said packing up my mess. Taehyung and Anna followed my movements, "see you guys in math." I said with a smile as I walked to the garbage to throw out my wrappers. I began walking to my locker when I heard loud footsteps behind me.

I turned to around and saw anna furiously walking behind me. "You okay?" I hesitated. he began to laugh a bit, she looked out of breath. "Yeah, I'm good. Oh my god" she said catching her breath. "I was almost running here. I almost got attacked!" She said loudly. I fake laughed a bit and opened my locker. "Anyways, you see! I did it! I made a move!" She said filled with joy. She made her hands go into a small fist and started to do little jumps of excitement.

I laughed a bit and nodded my head. "Yeah, I noticed. I'm happy that you did." I truthfully told her. She gave me a small hug and ran to her locker.

I closed my locker and locked it. I walked to the stairs only to see Taehyung, talking to some other girl. I somewhat hid behind the door of the stairs, and heard them giggling. Anna won't like this.

Comment for more ily