part 5

I speed walked my way in the hallways so that I can be at my locker without being pushed around like a fish. I held my gym bag tightly, and walked fast as the warm wind blew against my face.

Without a second longer, I could see anna standing behind a bunch of other people. She was waiting at my locker. That was fast. I furrowed my brows and stopped walking to observe what I was seeing. I wanted to make sure it was actually her and not some fandoms person.

She turned around and blinked at me with a straight face. As if she didn't see me. Until I brought my hand up to wave if, making her jump with wide eyes and wave back happily. "Y/N HURRY!" She yelled. Oh my god. When I say everyone looked at me. I mean, everyone looked at me.

I was so embarrassed that I speed walked the rest of the way while looking down. Why the hell would she do that. "Anna!" I murmured through gritted teeth. "Hurry hurry— I saw him at his locker, he's getting his stuff—" "anna! Relax!" I said with a bit of annoyance in my voice as I turned to her as I put down my lock for the locker. She scrunched her face and backed up. "Sorry— I'm just excited." She said quietly playing with her hair. She began looking around her and back at me.

I nodded my head and smiled a bit, I turned around and opened my locker to put my bag and books away. I zipped open my school bag and got out my lunch. "Finally—" I heard her mumbled out. I rolled my eyes while still having my back turned and walked away. "Hey! Wait-" she giggled out.

"Y/n!" I heard a deep yell from the corner of the hallway that led us to the cafeteria. I turned around, annoyed at whoever yelled my name, and looked in the distance. That was until I saw taehyung smiling as he was coming towards us. He looked so cut and happy—

I felt annas gaze fall on me and her body language quickly change. She started to play with her hair, a nervous habit she had, and she rolled her eyes. I turned to look at her, but she wouldn't look back. "You okay?" I asked worriedly. "Yup— I'm fine" she said with a smile that was plastered on her face. I nodded my head, not wanting to be involved in drama. Taehyung finally reached us and greeted me, again. "Hey, y/n..." he said smiling at me, his face quickly changed as he stared at anna. Almost as if they knew each other. Feeling as if I should intros them "—ohh this is anna..." I said gesturing her with my hands as I smiled and looked at her.

She gave me a straight smile and looked at him with pink tinting her cheeks. She looked stiff, and almost uncomfortable. "H-hi." She said finally after what felt like an hour. He gave her a side smile and walked next to me.

I saw him grab his phone and go onto his notes. As we were still walking, trying to find a spot to sit at in the  loudly filled cafeteria. He was typing fast, and he kept looking up at anna. Almost like he didn't want her to see. He gently nudged my arm, making me look up at him he raised one brow and moved his head so that way I could follow what he was signaling.

I looked down  and read his phone.

Your friend is kinda weird

Comment for more ily