part 4

i could feel a heavy stare from the back of my head. i know i must've been cold towards him, but for god's sake, i could've gotten a concussion.

we sat down at the dark old wooden benches as we waited for the nurse to show up. "y-you could go back... i'm fine" i said fixing my hair as i adjusted my eyes to look at him. he rubbed his hands on his legs, as if a nervous tick, and looked around. "nah, i'm okay. i don't really wanna do gym anyways." he mumbled playing with his fingers.

i quietly laughed at his reaction and nodded. i leaned back onto the bench, i knew the wait would be long. the nurses here always take their time when going to another student. it was kind of annoying, considering that it was only us at the nurses office.

i folded my arms and sighed and annoyance and at the awkward silence. i heard him do the same as he moved in his seat. "you know— all of this could've been avoided if you weren't in the way." he said jokingly making me roll my eyes as i looked at him with a small smirk. "right, i was standing there for a while, i think you could've moved." i said laughing lightly. he chuckled a bit and looked at me as he gulped.

"my name is taehyung, i'm new here. so... i don't really know your name—" he said as he widened his eyes as a way for me to speak. "y/n." i said smiling. "uhm... this might be too much... but uhm—" i was cut off by the nurse entering in the office with her white gown. "what's the problem here." she sounded miserable. i told her what was wrong, and she treated me with a water bottle. taehyung stayed by my side the whole time, he cracked some jokes here and there to break some of the awkward tension.

"oh— you wanted to tell me something earlier?" he asked as he pointed at me with his finger while he furrowed his eyebrows. i looked at him with furrowed brows and thought for a second. oh- right. "oh... yeah, uhm you know anna?" i asked as i had a finger on the side of my lips.

he looked at me confusingly, and shook his head. "no-" he laughed "never heard of her." he said looking at me. i played it off my laughing lightly. "oh, it's just that she's my friend, and i thought-" i sighed and looked away "— you'd want to get to know her." rolling my eyes at the way i said it. he looked at me surprised.

the bell rang

i got up from the bench, and grabbed my stuff. "about that offer, i'll see you and your friend at lunch." he winked and walked away. i laughed silently and nodded my head. my heart was pumping so fast?

YOU:
Good news
He's gonna eat lunch w us

ANNA:
OMG
Y/N STFU ARE YOU SERIOUS
IM FAINTING

oh and his name is taehyung!

Even his name is hot

Right—
Anyways, meet me at my locker, I'm on my way.

Can't, I'm changing!

What?
Into what?

Something cute, obviously

Stfu and come to my locker rn.

Omg okay