part 3

"y/n!" anna yelled out through the corridor. i jumped at the sudden sound an turned to her. "hey, girl!!" he said laughing and walking towards her. she grabbed my arm and harshly pulled me into the dressing room. "a-are you okay?" i asked with a small laugh.

she looked as if she was out of breath, as she nodded. "h-he's here!" she whispered but failed to do so. she started to wave her hands up to her face for air. "i'm panicking. he's so hot." she cried out. i shook my head and began to change my clothes into my gym uniform.

"anyways, i'm ready. let's go before he gets mad... again." i said annoyed. as i opened the big blue doors, i saw him leaning on the wall as he dribbled the ball. he was looking around, i quickly looked back at anna and asked her "are you sure this is a good idea? like— wouldn't he find me cre—" i got cut off by a pressure being sent to the back of my head.

my mouth opened wide as i raised a hand to my head. my head only began to throb the moment i realized what was going on. i was total shock. "what the fu—" "haha— i'm so sorry!" he said as he grabbed back his ball and looked at me with a hint of concern. "watch out next time." i said with pure anger. today was not my day.

my head was throbbing pretty bad, i gently touched the back of my head and felt a big bump forming making me flinch in pain. "ouch..." i mumbled as i closed my eyes and took a deep breath. i walked carefully to my teacher and told him what happened. "ahh- the new kid. it's always the ones you least expected—" he shook his head. "Kim, go with her to the nurses room." the old man sternly said as he pointed towards the door.

great.

the kim guy, sighed and rolled his eyes a bit at the teachers attitude. the new guy held onto my arms in fear i'd fall from the previous action. i sighed and grabbed my arm away from him. "i can walk myself." irritated as i was, i was in too much pain to be held onto. i wanted to be left alone. this was so humiliating. "fine." he replied without looking at me. but i knew he didn't mean it.

as we got to the nurse's room, we waited for her to appear. "i didn't mean too-" he looked as if he were lying. he couldn't stare at me. his eyes remained fixed on the yellow old walls, as he played with his thumbs. "it's fine." i mumbled out.

ANNA:
Y/n i can't believe it

YOU:
What?

He tried helping you up, but you rejected it
That's pretty rude

Anna, I'm in the nurses room
Stop it

No... I wish he hit my head with that ball

What the fuck is wrong with you
I'm in pain lol

I know sorry about that lol
Have you guys spoken?

Nope, he's only apologized that's all

Aw omg he's such a cutie

Right,anyways-

OH DONT FORGET

ya ya
I'll mention you

Thanks love you