Chapter 2

We got the rest of the day off because our Latin teacher Mrs Burn died during class.It has been a bad day to most of us,especially for me.I didn't talk to Ross the whole entire day.Dont ask  me why,because I also don't know.Amy spent the whole day crying and looking at me as if I was the school's slut.Apparently,she told the whole school that I fucked the whole senior class and that last year  I almost fucked all the boys from the high school department.Like always,65 to 70% of the school didn't believe her,but the other who chose to,well,fuck them.

"Hey.Sam?"I heard Ross say and I ignored.

"Sam!Why won't you talk to me?Is it because of yesterday or earlier today?"he continued

I stopped and waited while he walked towards me.Once he got in front of me I slapped him really hard and hoped it left a mark on his face.I heard the boys laugh at him while i head towards Lau who was already in the car waiting for me.As i got in the passengers sit she looked at me shockley.

"Ouuch"she suddenly said

"What?!"I asked

"What was that for?"

"What?!"I asked again

"Oh,so you are just going to pretend that you didn't slap Ross?"she replied with a wierd look as I laughed."Ok.But don't regret it later"

"Lauryn they had sex!On the boys bathroom!And could you please start the car.I just want to go home and forget that this day ever happened!When we get to my house I'm telling you everything."i said looking down.

The rest of the way,we were both quiet,just letting the CD play.I actually felt sorry for him.Im such a Bitch sometimes that it actually hurts.My heart was feeling pitty but my mind was full of anger.How could he!In the boys bathroom!And then they say im the slut.

We finally arrived and I saw a car parked on the driveway.The car looked so familiar but I could not identify who was the owner.

When I got in,a spoiled little brat come running to me and gave me a hug.It was Sandy,my lil sis.My mom was finally home.I run up to her giving her a huge hug and filled her with kisses.

"What did you bring for me?"I asked.I didn't really miss them,I just wanted to now what they got for me.Is it shorts?bikinis?soccerball?basketball?basket uniform?soccer uniform?Ah!whatever.

"Well.."my mom started"Nothing"she said with s grin.

"What the hell mom!how could you!?I bet that your little spoiled brat has a louis viton purse!"

"watch your language and dont raise your voice at me!"

"lets go upstairs Lau..cant believe this"

We ran upstairs and went straight to my room.

"I cant believe her..oh well.So,what are we so what happened  at lunch.I could se that Amy wasn't looking good."I finished with a laugh..

"Ok.But you must first tell me why did you slap Ross.That really hurted"

"Ok.At first,when i heard that Ross broke up with Amy,I was so damn happy,because i know that i would stay with him..."I paused and a tear escaped my eye"...then I heard they had sex just for goodbyes.Instead of a hug they head sex!on the boys  bathroom.Then she says I'm a whore"I started crying so hard in which I font know why.I didnt actually like him that much in which i would cry.Or,or my I did,I mean,since kids we were si close and I guessed I liked him since then.

"Don't give a fuck about what ppl say Sam.Since  when do you care?"she held my hand and i stared at her."Dont be mad at him.Rumors are rumors and some are not even true"

************************************************************************

–––––––––

Ok,I know I am really bad at this and my English,wow.

But i try and I know this chapter is short but I will update later..

bye