Chapter 4

I know that chapter was way too short and im sorry.I promise this one will be long..

***********

******************

Ross POV:

This week has been a mess.I screwed things with Sam and I thought she was kidding  when she said that she loved me.She had been my best friend since kindergarten and now I trew my friendship away just because of this mean girl.In the morning When I pass by her house,I see her chatting with some  guy.Am I jealous?I mean,I dont like her.This was all part of the plan Amy put on.Im with Amy and that's wath really mattered.

"Hey babe,are you ok?"Amy said snapping me out of my thoughts

"Uhm,yeah"

"Ok.So Umaima,how was that...."she paused and looked at me"..babe,what are you doing?"she said and she looked frightened.

I didnt realise that I was becaming angry.I grabbed her arm and pushed her out of the cafeteria.Everyone was starring at us but i didnt actually care.

"Babe what the fuck are you doing?You're hurting me!"

"That's the point!"I said angrily

"ohh,are we having sex while you angry.I guess my lil puss can take  that"

"what the hell!just shut up!"i said and looked at her wierdly.I pushed her against a looker and stared in her eyes."Amy im so fucking tierd of you playing games!with me and my friends!I guess,I never really liked you!I just dated you because I am a player and i dont really give a fuck about you!You know what I think of you?!You are a spoil little brat,who gets anything that she desires!I guess your little plan made me open my eyes and because of you!tge hottest girl in school is not ny friend anymore!We're through!"I said and quickly punched a locker and walked away.

All I wanted to do right now was forget everything that happened and just say sorry to Sam.I was a jerk and i still am.Suddenly a certain brunette passed by and it was Sam.She looked so beautiful and her hair was tied into a pony tail.I quickly ran towards her.

"Sam!Sam wait"I shouted.She turned around and looked at me and waiting for me."Sam,can I please talk to you"

"Yeah,sure.What do you wanna talk about"she said leaning into a locker.

"Sam,first i wanted to say that i was such a jerk and I am so sorry.I am really sorry and I wish  we could be friends again.Our friendship is what it really matters right now"I said and a tear went down my  cheek.She smiled and her smile was so beautiful.

"We can be friends"she said and kissed me on my cheek.

"Wanna come by my house tonight?"

"I can't.I am going to Lauryn's today.Maybe next week"

"Ok but can you guys at least go out with me and my friend?"

"Where are we going?"Lau said appearing out of nowhere.

"To watch a movie"Ross replied

"Ok.Pick us up at 9pm at my house.Oh,and its nice seeing you guys talking to each other again"She said smiling.

**********

*****************

Sam's POV:

Lauryn pushed me and we made our way out of school.

"Sam,do you think this is part of Amy's plan?"Lau asked while getting in the car

"I don't know.We just have to wait and see"

I sat on the passengers seat and took out a CD from my bag.I stared at the CD and it read "Meet The Vamps".I put the CD on the CD player and smiled.I looked at Lau and she looked back at me and smiled.

"I heard they are coming here for a concert in October.Only one month away"i said jumping on my seat

"Yeah.I also heard.I wish we could go backstage and meet them"

"But Lau,we can.I know a guy who could  get backstage passes.I wanna meet Bradley.His my favorite and the prettiest"

Lauryn laughed in which made me laugh to.We were both crazy in many ways,but it was nice having a friend like her.

"I talk alot of shit when im drinking baby,I now im going a little to fast,don't mind all my friends,I know they're all crazy,but they're the only friends that I have..."We were singing it and that was our favourit song

After some 10/30  minutes we finally arrived at Lauryn's house.The house was big.It had 5 room, 7 bathrooms,it had a movie room,music room in which we'd always play in,the house  even had an elevator.The backyard was amazing,it had a swimming pool with 2 slides and an artificial waterfall,the backyard  also had a little house in where we could trow parties do whatever we wanted to.The house also had a soccer field because we loved soccer.When we usually want to trow a school party,we come to this house.The garage had 4  cars.A Lamborghini,Ferrari,Porch and BMW.

The Lamb. was her dads car,the ferrari was her moms,the porch was hers and the BMW was her brothers.

Lauryn's parents were soft and the only thing they were strick with was school.School and School only.

"Lets go upstairs"she said

The how had stairs yes but no-one actually used them.The house had 3 floors.It had "G" for the basement,"1" for the ground floor,"2" for the bedroom and movie room and "3" for the music room,art room and gym.

"So,I did some changes in my room,since you are always here,I divided my room into two parts.The sport part with the Barcelona bed is for you and the girlish part is mine.Oh and dont worry,my mom and you mom know about it and they're ok with it.And yes,we still have a bedroom with a toilet.And if you look at your closet,they are sone clothes there that you left it over the last  time you were here"She said smiling

"OMG.I dont know what should I say.I mean thanks and there was no need for this.But FYI,I love the bed."I said giving her a big hug

"There is no need to"she said hugging me back."We should probably get ready,we take almost an our to get dressed and its almost 7pm"she said

"Almost 7pm?!what the hell were we doing?"

"You wanted to stay at school so you could se Ross practice basket ball and see Umaima cheering.So we left school almost 6 o'clock"

"Oh,yeah.My bad.But ok,You go first"

"ok"Lau said going in to the bathroom

I took my phone  and sent a pic of my part of the room to Ross.After that,I stood up and placed my bag on the bed.I took out a black dress and placed it on the bed.I went to Lauryn's closet and took out a pair of black and white converse.I looked at the time and it read 7:20.Men!shes been there for 20mins all ready!.I started bagging the bathroom door.

"Get out woman!"I shouted

"Ok.Chillex"

After a minute or two she came out of the bathroom.She looked at my outfit.

"Are you going to were that?Its black?!"

"Yeah,why?"

"At least something blue,I mean,since you like blue.But dont wear black.You can still wear a blue dress with vans or conversr.If you wear converse,you go for white and if you wear vans..."she paused"..I dont know.But you know you mustn't wear black at night."

"Ahh.Ok"

I said and placed everything back to where they were.I took out a beautiful blue and white dress which didnt actually look like one.I took out some sandals and placed them next to my bed.Finally,I took a blue towel with ny name written on it and went into the bathroom.

****************************************-***********************

–––––––––

Tanks for reading.Ill be updating very soon.

XO