Chapter 6

We arrived at Lau's and decided to go for a swim.A midnight swim.

"You girls realize that we have nothing to swim with right?!"mike said

"Well,we could swim naked"Sam said and smiled

We bursted out laughing and she stood there looking at us.

"Oh,you were serious?!"

"Yes Ross!I mean we do crazy stuff right?"she said

"Well,yeah,but not that crazy"Lau said

"Ah!ok"Sam said

"Sam?are you ok?"I asked

"Well,yeah.You know what,lets forget about it,lets swim.Ahm,they are some shorts on a closet in the guest room,dont ask me how i know,i am jumping in"Sam said

"OK,thanks"I said and made my way to the guest room.Mike came along with me.

*****************

***********

Sam's POV:

"Lau,I have to tell you something and you must promise me that you wont say anything to Ross"I said

"Ok I promise"

"Lau?!"

"Ok,ok.I prooomiisee i wont tell him"

I gasped before saying a thing

"Amy is pregnant"

"What the hell!Bitch how do you know?"

"Shhh...keep your tone down.Its actually a long story"

"What are you guys talking about?"

We heard a voice and turned around.It was mike and wow,he looked hot,I mean,Ross is a hotie also but eish.

"Come and join as"Lau said

They ran and jumped in the pool.

"Ross?what would you do if an ex girlfriend of yours was pregnant?"I asked as soon as his head poped out of the water.

"Well,it depends.If the baby was mine,I would help her and if not,I would show support.And,why the question?"

"Sam.I think its better if you just tell him"Lau said

"Ross,i heard that Amy's pregnant.I don't know if its true or not.Maybe she's just doing this because you broke up with her"

"What the hell!Sam,who told you that?I mean,its impossible"Ross said in a worried way.

"Ross,its a looong story"

"Calm down bro.Don't worry,maybe Sam is right.Just relax,this may be just for revenge."Mike said

"You guys may be right.Im just going to relax."

"Lets go to the Jacuzzi"I said and looked at Ross.He nooded and followed me.

The water was warm and made me relax.Ross was sitting next to me and he looked a little worried.

Lets act hory.Tonight i wanna get naughty.Ok,that was wierd but me like it.I love my thoughts some times.

"Ross,relax please.What do you want to do?I'll play along no matter what."I finished with a smile.

"Hey guys!stop flirting and come here!"he yelled."Lets play a little new game in which i call it dare"He said

They came in and Lau set beside me.I smiled at her and winked.She knew i was up to something.

"Ok.So,how do we play this game exactly?"Lau aked

"Well..."ross paused"its more like truth or dare but instead its only dare"

"So i guess its funner?"I asked

"Yeah,you can say so."mike replied.

"Ok.So lets play this fucking game!who starts?"Lau said

"I will start then"I said"Lau,I dare you to go get a vodka from you dads collection"i looked at her and winked.She knew exactly what was i up to.She ran into the house and came back with two bottles of vodka."I said 'a bottle' not 'two bottles' "

"I know but,lets get drunk at least"

Lau was a crazy ass shit bitch that I liked.And I liked her even more when she was in love,just like now.Her eyes were shinning and her smile just changed.

"Ok,so I guess that its my turn know"lau said"Ross,thruth or dare?"

I looked at her like,wow,but my mind was like 'pick dare and kiss me'.Unfortunately it didnt happen.

"Truth"he replied

"Is it true that you are cray-cray in love with sam?"

I cant lie,but,I could hold my blush.I sent her a glare and she gave me the 'whaat?' face.

"I wont lie.Im not 'cray-cray' in love with her,but I really like her.She just makes me feel so kinda special.It hurts me everytime when she's not ok"He said looking at me

I couldnt help but blush even more.He slowly swam towards me.He grabbed my hand,looked at me and picked the bottom of my lips.I had to kiss him,i just had to and so i did.His lips into mine,with the popcorn taste in which was funny and his hands,his hands on my waist,pulling me even closer to him.

I wanted him so bad and tonight,he's mine.No one can take him away,Muahahahah!.I know this sounded wierd,but,I wanted to have sex so bad and he was the only one I could trust,I mean,he was my best friend and my crush.He was the only guy I wanted.

"Okay,love birds.Stop smushing"Lau said

I couldn't help but laugh into the kiss.

"Ross,I really like you too,but,you have a 'thing' with the girls in school.They all like you,and people,when I say people i really mean Lau,will say that im stupid because..."I was cut of by a kiss.I smiled and pulled back."That was cute"

"Guys,I dont know about y'all but im tierd"Ross said

"I agree with Ross.I mean,its pretty late."I said and gave a look to Lau.

"Yeah,me too.So Lau,its your house.How are we gonna sleep?"Mike asked

He's not much of a talker.I liked him.

"Well,we could sleep in 'couples',if you know what i mean"

I know I was crazy but I had this huge smile on y face that everyone could notice it.

We took the bottles of vodka up to the room and had some shots.

I went to my part of the room with Ross and Mike and Lau went to a guest room.I knew what I wanted and I could see that he wanted.

"Ross?"

"Yes?"

"I mean,you're the only one,I mean"what the hell was wrong with me?this isn't normal.This boy drives me crazy.

"Shhh.I know what you want"he smiled and kissed me.

He carried me and laid me on the bed,which made me stay down and he was up.My heart was racing like a thousand miles per hour and couldnt stop.

~The following day~

I woke up with an arm around my waist.I turn around and gave him a good morning kiss.

"Morning sleepy head"

"Morning babes"

"Babes?since when did that happen?"

"I dont know and dont care.So,how much did you like last night?"

"Well,last night was...hm,well,AMAZING"

"Im glad you liked it and atleast now,you wont ever forget me"

"Heheh,yeah right.Is it because you made me scream and sweat or because you were my first time?"

"Because I was you first time"

Awnnnn.I love him so much but im in so much pain.

~~~~~__~~~~~

Sorry i stopped there