Chapter 7

Sam's POV:

This was awesome,well not really.Im seventeen and I had sex for the first time yesterday.

Im not normal.Nop.Not me.Ok,Im crazy and all,tomboish and all but im not like that.Or am I?

"Morning Samy"Lau said snapping me back to reality.

"Moning Lau.How did you guys sleep?"

"Oh,well,we heard some noises but its ok.We slept like babies"

"Yeah sorry about that"I said rubing the back of my neck

"Its ok.Sam,I am so proud of you.You finally had your first time but its better if you dont go home for a week otherwise your dad may see the way you are walking and he'll know"

"Yeah."

"Good Morning girls"Mike said as he came in to the kitchen.

"Morning Mike"Lau and I said in unison

"Mike,tell me something.Imagine you're a girl and you just had your first time.Tell me,how would you walk"I asked him while my mind was filled with curiosity

"It depends.If he did it to you hard,you will walk strangely,but if not,then you're oukay"

"Thank you.So I guess I can go home"I said with a 3D smile upon my face,but,when I looked at my friend,she looked upset.But I didn't care

"What's for breakfast?"Mike asked Lau who looked like she was trying so hard to do blueberry pancakes and some how she was struggling

"Blueberry pancakes"she replied and looked at what she was doing."Maybe we could order pizza for breakfast even though its already 12:30"

She picked up the phone to order some pizza.My mind started going places that i didn't want to go.Flash backs from last night.Slowly coming in and out of me,his hands on my waist,slowly going down my thighs.His lips moved,whispering words in my ear,making me travel.His hands,muscular hands,slowly lift my body up and we crashed into the wall.He kept getting in and out of me,his hands went up to meet my breasts.

"SAM!"Lau shouted snapping me back to reality

"Sorry"I shook my head"Maybe I should go and get ready for the day"I looked down and walked upstairs and into my room.As I got in,I noticed that my bed was made and the room was clean which made me gasp.

I heard the shower on and I went to check."Want to join?"Ross asked me.How did he know?I haven't stepped foot in the bathroom yet."The water is nice and warm"Bastard.Trying to convince me.Well,his wish came true.

I took my clothes off and opened the shower door.I saw him,standing under the shower,while water ran down his muscular body.I slowly bit my lip and joined him.He was facing north. He slowly turned on my direction as I entered the shower, I could feel his eyes moving up and down my body. He pushed me closer, his chest against mine made our heartbeat synchronized. His hand caressed me from the bottom of my back up to my neck. He suddenly pulled my hair to change my position and made me face the wall. I found myself moaning over his sensual kiss and bites.With his hand slowly travelling down my body,I broke the silence as I loudly moaned as I felt his hand inside of me.We..

Let's just leave that to myself

After taking a good and long shower,I relaxed a bit on the bed,deciding on what i was going to wear.I stood up and went to my closet.I took a pair of grey shoes,white jeans and a light grey long sleeved shirt.My hair was originally curly so I just left it to dry naturally and I took a cap.

I made my way downstairs and I noticed a door which I've never seen it.I look side ways and see if anyone is coming,then I slowly opened the door and I froze.IT'S FUCKIN FIFTY SHADES IN HERE!I thought to myself.Is this were the parents play? Or its just something else?

The walls were red blood in colour,black tiles on the floor and a king sized bed in the middle of the room with romantic red coloured sheets.As i looked around the room,i could see all kind of sex toys.

"What are you doing here!Get out now."Lau didn't look surprised at all

"You got a fuckin fifty shades room in your house and you don't tell me?"

"I'll explain later.Let's eat,'cause the pizza is getting cold"

Brunch was usually filled by jokes and childhood memories but this time it was different...I couldn't look at Ross without blushing and..the Red Room?! I couldn't wait for the lunch to end and have Lau's explanations.

I stood up and grabbed Lau from were she was.

"You owe me an explanation missy"I said looking at her with my arms crossed in front of my chest

"Well..."She paused as soon as she heard the bell ring."Saved by the bell"she smiled and made her way to the door.

When she opened the door,I swear for the love that I have for my mother that my heart skiped one or more bits.

I stared at the door and I seriously parilised.The boy's were looking and I guess they said a word or two.I seriously don't remeber because I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So?Who do you think came knocking on Lauryns door?

Let's just leave it a mystery ;)