Chapter 5

Sam's POV:

I came out of the bathroom 30/40 minutes later and I found Lauryn sitting in bed still with her towel.

"What the hell woman?"I askes her surprisingly

"What?can't I wait for you?"

I laughed at her saying.She wasGod  damn crazy,but,oh well,we loved her.

I got dressed and the dress fit me so well and it looked so cute with the  sandals.For  the first  time,I looked simple and cute.I took a blow dryer and dryed my hair.I wanted to tie it into a pony tail but  instead i left my long and curly brown hair loose and i took a cute bow and placed  it on my hair.

Lauryn was wearing a black skirt with a cute neon pink short and black and pink vans.Her hair was blonde and she let it loose.She curled her hair and it looked super cute with the outfit.

When I looke at the clock,it read 8:45.With 15 minutes left we went down to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Wauw.You guys look stunning.Where are you guys going?And with who?"She asked with a grin on her face

"We're going out with Ross and a friend of his...."I paused

"....and we're going to watch a movie"Lauryn continued

Sometimes we used to finish  each others sentences and also talk at the  same time.

"So,let me guess.Its kind of a doule  date.So,Ross is with Sam and you're with his friend"Lau's mom said doing some wierd jesters that i cant even explain.

"Yap"Lau said putting pressure on the p.

After five minutes Ross came in true the door.He looked perfectly dressed.He was wearing black pants with a simple  white  shirt and he was wearing a pair of silver coloured sneakers.

His friend was gorgeous.He had blue,black hair and his body was perfectly packed.

"Hey guys.So Ill leave ypu guys heres.Bye.Hope you enjoy."her mom said and turned around,and walked away.

"So,are you girls ready?"Ross asked

"Oh,yeah.But,Ross,wont you introduce us to your friend?"Lauryn said.

"Oh yeah.Sorry.Girls,this is Mike.Mike this are Sam and Lauryn"

"Its nice to meet y'all"Mike said gently.

Oh my God.His voice was so beautiful,it left me melting.

"Ohkay.Lets go"Ross says as he comes near me and grabs me in the waist."You look beautiful tonight"he whispered in my ear as we made our way out the door.

When i got out i froze.He took his dads car.A white mercedes benz in which I've never seen.I set on the passengers seat,Lau and Mike were at the back and Ross was driving.

"So,Ross,what movie are we watching?You know im not scary of horror movies and im not romantic"I said looking at him with a smile.I knew that he would try a horror movie,because normally all girls get scared.Thats normally boys number one move.

"I dont know.Maybe 'Pacific Rim'.They say it is a nice movie"

"Can't we watch a scary movie?"Mike asked.He sounded like a baby.

"I agree with Mike!"Lau and I shouted at the same time

"Ah,whatever.It's still a movie.But wait,its not fair!Mike will have fun but i wont.Sam isn't a scardy-cat"

"Aww.Im sorry Ross.Ok,if you want ill cuddle up next to you"I said teasing him

He looked at me and smiled.I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.Its funny how we were talking and out of the blue everyone was silent.

"Finally!"we heard Lau said.

"Just because we arrived?Really?!"I asked her

"Yeah.I'm tierd of sitting"

"Really?You know you are gonna sit for an hout right?"

"Ahhh"

I laughed as we got in.

"Four tickets to Saw seven please."

She gave us the tickets and we took 2 popcorns,licrish just for me and Ross if he wants and 3 cokes.Ross and I were sharing a coke.If someone saw as they would think that we are a couple.

"Ross,you better not be playing with my friend or ill kill you.You know me very well"Lau said looking straight at his eyes

"Dont worry.I promise that this isn't a game."

I sat right next to Ross and Lauryn next to me.She wanted to keep an eye on.Mike was next to Lauryn and they looked really cute together.I wish they could date.

The movie started and it was awesome.Ross looked at Mike and Lau and he got a little bit jealous,because,they were all cuddled up because Lauryn was scared.I looked at him and silently laughed.

"Dont be jealous"I whispered

"Why?Scary movie are normally nice because of that.Girls get scared"He said

I kissed him on the cheek and put his arm around me.

"All better now"

"Sam?"

"Shhh.Dont say a word"

Ross POV:

The rest of the movie was awesome because she'd make me laugh pretending that she was scared.

When the movie was over,we went to a park across the street.The park was so beautiful and it was the perfect place for me to make my move.We decided to split up and that we'd meet at the movie theater in half an hour.

"Its beautiful"Sam said

"Not as beautiful as you"

"Its not true"

I could see that she was blushing.

"Sam,once again,I wanted to say that im sorry.You were or are my best friend,and my crush.Well this is wierd,but,I just wanted to say that.."

She kissed me,stopping me from saying any other word.My hands were on her waist,she was on her tipi-toes and it looked cute.

"You guys look so adorable"We heard a voice behind us.

"Really?I guess we arent the only  ones"Sam said and took a step back.

"Ross,can we go?Im feeling tierd."Sam said looking  up at me

"I agree with Sam.We should go.But,if you want,you guys can sleep over by my house.And FYI,its not a Mansion."Lau said while walking towards us.

"Mike,I can see that your not much of a talker "Sam said

"Thats because I dont know you guys pretty well.I just dont want you guys to see my crazy side now.I mean,its too early."Mike said

*************************************-****

––––––

So yeah..I'm out of creativity for long chapters...really am sorry..