Chapter 3

"Thanks for everything Lau.But we should probably get busy."I said wiping my tears.We went downstairs and to the backyard and we went up my tree house.I know,its funny that i have a tree house while im still seventeen.One side it was all dollies of when I was  a kid and the other side was all teenager stuff,CD's,pictures on the wall of friends.I actually came up with that.

We sat on the tree house and started talking about a plan.A plan in which we would do any thing that it could,just to take Amy down.

"So,I'm thinking that we should do a little something just like 'Mean Girls' the movie.That movie was awesome"I said laughing

"No.I don't think so.You will become just like her and trust me,he wont like it"Lau replied with a serious face.

"It's not about him Lau.Amy ruined my life.I used to be popular here in the street.Everyone knew me,until she came.She was badass.She ised to say bad stuff  about me  to every single hot guy in this  street.Even my boyfriend broke up with me because of her"

"Ok,calm down girl.Ok,so,whats your plan?!"

"Ok.Lauryn,I heard that there is a new girl in school,don't really know her name.She is in my physics class"

"Ok.oh,yeah,i saw her walking around school with this guy.Don't really know them either"lau said wierdly

"ok,that doesn't really matter.Anyways,we need to get her to be our friend,she needs to walk with us and everything.After that,we need her to pretend to be friends with Amy"

"But for that she has to join the cheerleading squad.Amy doesn't really talk to anyone that she barely knows,especially if she's not her kind or if she isn't in the cheerleading squad"

"Ok.then.Well its getting late and my mom soon she'll come up"

"yeah,I should get going"

"ok.Bye,see you tomorrow"

"Bye.Ahm,you should probably talk to Ross.He is probably shocked"

"ok."

She shut my room door and i quickly grab my phone.I dial his number and and pressed call.He wasnt answering his phone so i decided to give him a visit.I rang a bell and I heard voices,oh well,it may be his sister.The door opened and i saw Ross,he looked happy,but when he saw me he frowned.

"What are you doing here?"he asked and closed the door behind him.

"I wanted to talk to you.I called but you didn't answer"I replied

"Oh,uhm,lets go for a walk"he said while grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the house."so what do you wanna talk  to me about?"

I stopped in front of him and looked him directly in the eyes.I was thinking if I should ask him about the sex thing or not,or if I should say sorry.Well,if  I'm crazy,i guess i should do something crazy too.

"TheytoldmeyouhadsexwithAmyontheboystoiletjustforgoodbyesandigotprettymadandthatswhyislappedyousoimreallyreallysorryandireallyloveyou"I said quickly.

"Ohkay.I dont really speak that language and I'd really like if you would just talk in english"

"They told me you had sex with amy on the boys bathroom just for goodbyes and I got pretty mad and that's why I slapped you.I am really really sorry and I really love you"I said looking down at my hands

"Oh.So that's why.And,who are they?"He said while rubbing the back of his head

"so its true.You are too good to be true.How could you?!!You know what"I paused and a tear went down my cheek"I dont wanna see you ever again and forget that we ever were friends!"I saddly said while millions of tears went down my face.As I turned back he grabbed my arm forbiding me from going away.

"Please,let me explain"

"There is no need to explain Ross.You've done enough.Now let me go"

I ran home while crying.How could he do these,especially to me.I thought were friend's.Was I part of a plan?!All these time,well only a day,i thought he really loved me and it turned out to be false.Why was he such an asshole?!Fuck someone?!!Just for a goodbye?!!And I thought he was so sweet and better than the other guys.I got  home and everyone was already sleeping.I ran up to my room and trew myself in the bed and cried so much.All those tears could make a lake or maybe a river.When I finally stopped crying,I went to my bathroom  and looked into the mirror and asked myself  why the hell was i crying.

********************

A week later.

It has been a week since I haven't talked to or seen Ross.It was very mean of him.Just because things weren't how they used to be,that didn't really  ruin my plan.It turned out to ne that her name is Umaima and she only came this year.She told us that she used to study in Africa,in a country named Ethiopia.Well I don't now what  the hell they do or what they are or if they have a city like any other one or is it jst jungle with jungle people.Anyway,I didnt actually care.The plan was going perfectly until now.Umaima entered the cheerleading squad and she was pretending to be friends with Amy and it looks like Amy is accepting her.Well something that wasnt part of the plan,is Lau quitting being a cheerleader in which was wierd.I thought she liked it.

************************************––––—–*–*––––––––

Well I hope you guys like it.

XOXO