Chapter 3: αиσтнєя ρяσтє¢тισи ∂єтαιℓ

Another Protection Detail

Previously

~At Bellas house~

****Third P.O.V****

The same boy that was attacked in the ally was in Bellas room. He twirled Bellas dream catcher in his hand, ran his fingers on her bed, and picked up her red blouse and sniffed it. Inhaling her scent. He puts it in his jacket and goes downstairs. He sees Charlie on the couch sleeping. He goes to sniff him to see if Bellas scent was on him but it wasn't, so he left.

Continue

****Bellas P.O.V****

I closed the door softly, hoping I didn't get Charlie's attention.

"You know, Edward could at least respect meal times." Dad says walking up to me.

"I was with Jake." I told him.

"Oh. Good." He says.

(Knocking at door)

I went to the door, but also looked at dad.

"I'll just give you two some privacy, then." He left.

I opened the door to see Edward. "Hey."

"Do you understand how worried I've been?" He said.

"I was perfectly safe." I told him.

"I almost broke the treaty to make sure." He stops mid-sentence. He then inhaled deeply.

"I know I smell like a dog. I'm sorry." I told him as I took off my jacket.

"No, something's wrong." He said going upstairs to my room.

'What could be wrong?' I thought to myself

'What could be wrong?' I thought to myself. I fast walked to my bedroom door. I saw Edward twirling my dream catcher in his hand. I got that from Jake on my birthday. "Edward, what's wrong?"

"Someone's been in here." He said.

~Time skip to the Cullen's house~

****Third P.O.V****

Both Emmett and Jasper walked back into the house from tracking the unfamiliar scent.

"Who was it? Someone we know?" The blonde doctor/father figure asked. Carlisle was holding Kirsten's wast in his right arm while holding Amrita in the other.