αυтнσяѕ иσтє

I'm taking a small break from writing so that I can just rest from all my doctors appointments I've been having.

An Twilight Saga Jasper Hale Fanfic.

'Cheshire Love' is a new Book I'm writing but it'll be sometime before I publish/upload it. Cheshire Love is about a girl Version of the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland, who turns into a normal girl. Her name in wonderland is Cheshire the Blue Cat. Her fur is blue and gray but when she turns into a human girl she'll have blueish-gray hair. When she turns human she finds a door, a magical door that sends her to a new world. This world is the twilight world or the Twilight Universe. There, she meets Bella Swan and befriends her. Bella knows who and what Cheshire Cat is so they come up with a name for her, Nicole or Nikki for short. Nicole Blue. So when Bella decides to go to Forks to give her mom and new dad some Time alone Bella asks Nicole aka Cheshire to go with her, both girls find themselves falling in love with two Cullen's, but ones a Hale. Everything that happens in all the movies of twilight will happen to Cheshire but also when the Cullen's leave in new moon Cheshire goes back to wonderland leaving Bella in depression/zombie state.

Well, I hope you all look forward to reading this new book because I'm looking forward to writing it. I will still update my Carlisle Cullen fanfic as well as my others just not yet.

T
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

A
N
D

P
L
E
S
E

V
O
T
E

F
O
L
L
O
W

&

C
O
M
M
E
N
T
!!!