Chapter 10: нєαℓιиg ʝα¢σв

Healing Jacob

****Third POV****

Late that night, after Bella's gotten some sleep and calling Esme to see when she was coming. Esme said on August 13th, Bella's wedding day. Putting her phone away, she grabs her keys and heads to the reservation.

~~~~~~~~~

Billy sits in his wheelchair on the porch, surrounded by the pack, including Emily but stands by Sam. They wait anxiously. Bella's truck pulls up.

****Bella's P.O.V****

I hurriedly climbed out. As I reach the porch, a loud yell of excruciating pain emanates from inside the house; Jacob. I flinched, feeling the pain myself. They all do. It's all Billy can do to keep it together. I saw Emily next to him putting an arm around his shoulders.

"It's been going on for a while," Quil explains.

Embry looks at her. "Doc's rebreaking his bones."

I react to the horror of that. Leah paces. "Why'd he have to butt in? I could've taken that tick-" Leah starts.

"Oh, give it a rest, Leah." Paul interrupts.

They all spin towards the front door as it opens, Carlisle exits with Sam. "The worst is over. He'll be alright," Carlisle assures. Billy exhales heavily, tears threatening. Sam puts a hand on Billy's shoulder. Emily wraps an arm around Sam's waist. "I gave him some morphine, but his body temperature will burn it off soon. I'll come back to set up a drip."

"Carlisle," I said as my voice breaks. "When would you be alone next?"

Carlisle raised his eyebrow, "Why?"

"Oh, uh, no reason." 'Why, because I want to make love to you.' I thought to myself.

Carlisle pauses for a moment and Sam steps up. They began talking quietly, my human ears can not hear. They must be talking about me because they keep looking back at me.

****Carlisle's POV****( Haven't done his in awhile)

"So, has Edward done it to Bella yet?" Sam asks.

"Yes, they did it a 4 1/2 days since then. In 10 1/2 days from now she should be able to notice that she hasn't started her menstruation. The child should move by then." I replied to Sam.

"Alright then. Hey, how are the twins and their gifts. What are their gifts anyway?" Sam asks me.

I smile a bit, "Amrita's gift is erasing memories from herself or others, can steeler (steels gifts for her own) and illusions. While Cayden's gift is like mine, compassion, psychic dreams and somewhat a copy-cat like his mother."

Sam nods his head, "that's actually pretty cool. So when are they gonna come visit?"

"Soon, when all this dies..." I saw Bella trying to move closer to us. "Maybe we should talk about this later." I said as I look at Bella.

Sam nods.

"Come on Bella, Jacob's asking for you." I lead Bella in. I opened Jacob's door and walked out.