Chapter 4: вєℓℓα ρυи¢нєѕ ʝα¢σв

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 @ilovepietromaximoff

Bella Punches Jacob

Previously

****Bellas P.O.V****

"Seattle is in a state of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. There is range from a vicious new gang to wildly active serial killer." I heard the TV say as me and Edward walks in the living room where the other Cullen's are.

"It's getting worse. We're going to have to do something." Carlisle said turning the tv off.

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting." Jasper says. "Quite a few more. And they're undisciplined, conspicuous."

"It's newborns." Edward says.

"What, like new vampires?" I asked.

"In the first few months after the change." Edward says.

"That's when we are at our most uncontrollable. Vicious. Insane with first." Jasper finished for Edward.

"Something to look forward to." Emmett says lightning up the mood.

Continue

"No one's trained these newborns, but this isn't random." Jasper continues.

"Someone's creating an army." Carlisle said.

'Wait, What? An army? No!' I thought. "An army of vampires?" I asked.

"And they've been created to fight someone."

"We're the only clan even close to Seattle." Edward said.

Carlisle replies to Edward. "Regardless of why they were made, if we don't put a stop to them, the Volturi will. I'm surprised they've let it go on this long."

"Maybe they're behind it

"Maybe they're behind it. In Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants me, Alice, and mom to join him, but he knows we'll never choose him as long as our family's still alive." Edward stated.

"An army could solve that for him." Jasper says.

I got home when it became dark outside. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw dad looking at the Missing Person papers.

"Hey." I said setting my backpack on the chair. "Did you eat dinner yet?"

"Uh no. I haven't." He sighs. "This kid, Riley Biers, disappeared over a year ago, and his poor parents have been papering Seattle these things ever since."