Rise And Shine Ursine Pt.2

Ryosuke entered the gym, then he knew Exactly why the Exisal passed him, he saw  in front of him 5 Exisals in front of him, they all seemed to be different colors, behind them was a stage, there was a small podium on it and on it was a black and white bear ' Monokuma? ' Ryosuke though, again he was confused, how did he remember, no guess the name of a miniature bare he was without a shadow of a doubt sure that he's NEVER seen before. He tries to back away but the door to the gym slams closed behind him, that's when the bear leaped up and laughed " Phupupupupu " then he glared at Ryosuke with a sinister grin, then the front of the Exisals popped open, then 5 smaller Monokuma's, all different colors, stepped out " Rise and Shine Ursine " they all said, the door started to creak open, the exisals rushed from sight, that's when the kubs said " So Long, Barewell " and disappeared, only leaving Ryosuke and Monokuma in the gym.

     The door fully opened revealing that the other 15 students were standing there Ryosuke waved as the stepped through the door " Good to see your all awake as well " Ryouske turned around as they walked up, then Monokuma cleared his thought, " Uhm, hmm Well Welcome Students To The Marvelous And Magical Hopes Peak Academy, Where You Will Be Spending The Rest Of You LIVES!!! " Everyone coiled in fear besides few, then Monokuma explained " You Have Been Elected To Live Through The ' Killing School Semester ' Along With 39-B !! " Everyone started to panic, then another student stepped forward " BUT THERE WERE ONLY 16 OF US IN THE PLAZA, EXPLAIN YOU, YOU PANDA REJECT " Monokuma's red eye turned dark, he seemed to ignore everyone else and he approached the student, then Monokuma started beeping, " LOOK OUT " Ryosuke yelled as he rushed over and kicked the Monokuma away, as it fell away, it exploded after a few seconds.

     Everyone was in shock, their captor had just, exploded but before anyone could run, Monokuma re-appeared behind the podium he started on, the red-eye activated again " That Was A Risky Move, You Could Have Lost A Foot Ryosuke " He turned and faced Monokuma and just shook his head, " Just explain the rules and such, I need a break " 

     Monokuma just laughed, he then turned and dropped down behind the podium. Ryosuke sighed and mumbled under his breath then he turned around and left, but before he could reach the door, his e-handbook updated, when looking through it, he seems monokuma added rules, then he grinned " Seems This Is Gonna Be Far, Far, Too Easy "