The First Despair: Open, Gates of Despairful Pandamonium

Ryosuke's POV

The next morning, no one knew what happened, I entered the main building and saw no one was there, not even Makoto. On the table, there was a letter, not knowing anyone's handwriting, I just read it, it was stated that we weren't having the daily meeting. With this, I left back to my room after getting a snack. On the way back I saw something, Shiro leaving his room but knowing him, he's probably looking for a scientific answer to the problem. Whatever it is.

Monokuma's Announcement [Still Ryosuke's POV]

" Phupupupupu " His arms went down from in front of his face, the bare's face grinning ear to ear, "  Good Evening Students!! " Monokuma's red eye which was inactive for the whole beginning of the ' Killing Game ' was flaring with a despairful passion. " I never explained how I would give hints about the murders and their blackend! Silly me! " Monokuma started laughing at himself in fits of passion and admiration of sorts. " To give you hints, I will give you a riddle of sorts, holding the key to the victim and the blackened, So be prepared, everyone will get an envelope with the solution to one question about the murder! So keep an eye out for the outside of your doors! " With that, the screen blinked out.