Meet The Others Pt.2 Kentaro Kinseyata

Kentaro Sat In The Corner, Wearing A Trench Coat, It Seemed To Be Filled With Hunting Equipment, Holy Water, And Other Things, But It Was Overly Obvious Just Cause You Can See Them Through His Trench Coat. He After A While Seemed To Look Over Twords Ryosuke, After A While, The Two Finally Accepted They Made Eye Contact So They Decided To Talk.

Kentaro Extended His Hand And Shook Hands With Ryosuke " Hello There, I'm Kentaro, Kentaro Kinseyata, Ultimate Demon Hunter, You? " Kentaro Seemed To Be Semi-Protective Of His Gear, Shifting So That His Coat Pockets Would Be Out Of Ryosuke Couldn't Reach Any Of It. " Any reason you so protective of that stuff " Kentaro nodded but shook his head " Yea...But That's Not Important! " Ryosuke Shrugged It Off " Well, I'm Ryosuke, Ultimate Descendant, Its My Pleasure To Be Meet You Kentaro. " Ryosuke Slightly Bowed.

Kentaro Laughed And Patted Him On The Back " Hahahhaha, no need to be so formal, we only JUST met Y'know? " Ryosuke Nodded And Stood Back Up Streight " Well then, ill be waiting on someone else to walk on over. " Kentaro Nodded And Walked Over To His Seat At The Table He Set Up, Ryosuke Sighed, He Was Used To Being The Servant, Having To Appease Others, But Now Instead Of Managing The Game, He Was In It, Where Were These Thoughts Comming From Though? He's, Never Seen Or Thought Of Himself As Someone Who Could Run Some.....Game Like This. For Some Reason, Thoughts Filled Ryosuke's Head, Thoughts That Were And Weren't His, He Tried To Decode It But Another Student Walked Over.