Meet The Others Pt.1The Meeting

The next day Ryosuke walked into the cafeteria, it seemed like a quiet place to eat, looking around he found out that unlike his other schools, the kitchen was a room linked to the cafeteria, Ryosuke walked in and found loads of things, he wasn't the best or the Ultimate Chef, but he could cook a good meal, if he tried he could feed kings and queens with his skill, he shook the thought from his head and he started cooking.

     Ryosuke didn't really know anyone and if he had to get away with murder, that would make it almost impossible since due to not getting much of an explanation people are on edge, more defensive. He exited the kitchen with his food and was only minding his plate, but as soon as he sat down and looked up, that's when he noticed that the other 15 students were there all just at another table all in a rectangle, like a business meeting. 

     Ryosuke finished and washed his plate and when he went back out there one student gazed in his direction and then gathered everyone " If Were Going To Survive And Escape This Place, We Should At Least Know Eachothers Names And Talents, Right? " people agreed, some disagreed but in the end, it only benefited Ryosuke, cause of one thing he often used to his advantage ' lies ' he walked over and joined them.

       Ryosuke After Hearing The Plans For The Meet Decided To Do One Of The Decided To Be Later Tasks, They All Decided By Vote To Fix The Tables So That They Had One Large Table, That Way Everyone Was Together For The Morning Meeting And Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner. They Also Set Up A Sort Of Buddy System, Where Each Group Had At LEAST 2 People. After Ryosuke Fixed The Table, He Took Placement Cards And Placed Them Infront Of Each Seat, That Way People Knew Where Their Seat Was In The Mornings.