The Motive Release, And Admission Into Despair

Ryosuke's POV

I entered the main plaza room to see only eight of us there, everyone seemed grim and worried. I noticed Makoto was also in the room, so we must have been safe entering the room I noticed a list on the wall approaching it, it was a list of people from most infected, to least infected the list went down, every student's name, even Makoto's name was on the list.

1. Kentaro
2. Asuma
3. Mira
4. Jotaro
5. Malachi
6. Nagisa
7. Kizumaru
8. Shadow
----------------- The Ones Above Were Infected, 
9. Moruha
10. Ryosuma
11. Tsubaki
12. Ryosuke
13. Lily
14. Musume
15. Makoto
16. Shiro

Seeing the list, I evidently knew, the people who were on the list were early in the morning emitted into the hospital area by Shiro, Makoto, Musume, And Lily. Everyone else was either slightly altered or the first eight, completely destroyed, drowning in the darkness of despair, monokuma's other warning that they would be tearing themselves apart until the point of suicide. Unless if a murder happened.

This terrified me, I got statements from their conditions and then started for the hospital ward. But before I could leave the room... Shiro and Makoto stopped me. 

Shiro: Wait, Ryosuke, it's not safe to go see them
Ryosuke: Why?
Makoto: Because it's Highly Infectious and we don't know how much a person can take before falling into despair......

I sighed and walked back to my seat, Makoto walked over and stood up at the meeting table, when he declared that we had to do the meeting without them, people were highly confused, people were contesting and giving truly valid reasons on why we shouldn't continue without them, yet we continued the daily day time meeting.