Magcon.

-Emely-

"Emmy, Emmy wake up" Hayes screamed jumping on my bed I grabbed him by the ankle causing him to fall "Get out I have to shower and stuff" I said crawling out of my warm covers.

-After shower-

"What to wear??" I hummed to my self putting my finger on my chin I was wearing just my bathrobe and my hair towel "how bout this" I smiled "Perfect" I smiled once again putting on a pair of white skinny jeans and a salmon color shirt that was ripped like a pyramid on the bottom and had a bunch of daisies on it I put on a pair of salmon colored Vans and smiled to my self I did my hair in a side braid.

"buster, Olaf" I smiled getting the leashes "oooooo I wanna come" Nash smiled "Hm sure" I said uncertain I mean i still don't like them but I guess I don't wanna go by my self I grabbed my white and black penny board and threw my Red one to Nash "Damn you have a lot of Jordan's and penny boards" he laughed "Thanks" I mumbled I out the leash on buster and walked out the door once we were on the street I hopped on my board nash followed what I did as we let Olaf And Buster lead us.

-At Home-

"OH MY GOD" I screamed as I got an email from Bart bordelon asking to be part of Magcon of course I instantly replied I heard Nash and Hayes scream as we'll so I guess they got invited to....great.