•15•

-Emely-

-MONTHS LATER-

"Wake up cutie..WAKEUP" someone screamed "WHAT THE FUCK do you want?!" I yelled "well damn" Cameron said holding his hand to his heart i chuckled leaning up to him kissing his lips softly.

"Get out" i said tapping his nose.

He walked out as i got out of bed walking over to my bathroom taking a shower.

I walked in my closet and tapped my chin "hmm what to wear?" I hummed "Perfect" i smiled taking out a long sleeve white shirt with a jean vest and a black studded high waisted shorts.

"Hey" i smiled walking into the kitchen pecking Cameron on the lips and kissing hayes on the cheek "hey what about me im your brother too" Nash pouted "Shut up" i rolled my eyes.

"Bye guys" i chuckled walking out the door Grabbing a pear "Where you going?" Cameron asked "To Hang out with Andrea Jenn Kylie Destin And Connor" i said grabbing my penny board.(i think i put the pic on the side)

"where too?" Cameron said rolling his eyes "Connors place" i said "YOU HANG OUT WITH THEM MORE THAN WITH US" He screamed "CAUSE THEY DIDNT CALL ME A WHORE"i yelled "WELL CAUSE THERE YOUR FRIENDS" he yelled again "SHUT THE FUCK UP" i screamed.

I walked out the door slamming it shut and rode to the skate park in tears.

 "hey bby cakes what happened?"connor asked sweetly "Stupid fucking boys" i mummbled "Cameron?'' he asked "Yeah" i sniffled as he hugged me *SNAP* "that was so fucking cute" Andrea screamed ill admit i miss connor like alot.

 my phone beeped and i looked at andrea and saw she posted a picture of me and connor hugging while tears were pouring down my face "IS IT POSSIBLE #COMELY IS BACK?!"i chuckled and we skated around for a bit ans connor said he wanted to sleep over and of course i said i wouldnt mind.

 -Back home-

 so Kylie decided she wanted to stay too so yeah.

 "OMG when Destin fell tho" Connor said bursting out laughing and i started laughing as well "IM HOME BITCHES" Kylie screamed "AND IM HERE TOO" Connor screamed as well "Shhh" i laughed "Lets go to my room" i whsipered tip toeing up the stairs

 "YO CAMERON EMELY LOVES ME MORE" connor screamed my mouth formed into an O when i heard footsteps coming our way "Look what you did idiot lets go" i whispered and started running 'your not going anywhere" Some one said grabbing wrist pulling me in for a sweet tender kiss when we parted i,kylie,And connor were shocked to see who it was.

 AUTHORS NOTE:

 HELLO BEAUTIFUL CREATURES...

 who do you think it was?

 and im sorry this chapter was crappy but i was at the hospital with my sister for 5 hours and im very tired so yeah i updated anyway because i love you guys more than anything in the world besides my family so yeah bye beautiufl human beings i love you guys so much. <3