Meeting old Colleague's

It was just another normal day for Wu geng-lin, better known as Aaron Yan.  He went to the Jim, did his morning jog, and, slightly different from other days, lounged around all morning.

Aaron's pov*

  Though I could say the break was nice, it was a little to uneventful.  The day started out perfectly normal, but as the day progressed, there was
Even less for me to do.  By noon I was already half asleep.  I took my pain killers for the usual headache, and scrolled through my contacts. All the words were a blur to me, as I had not really intended on calling anyone.  But then my finger landed on someone, an old friend who went by the name George hu ( in this world they know each other).  I had not talked to my " friend " in years.  I was going to turn my phone off, but suddenly, curiosity got the better of me.

??? Pov***

Aaron held his finger above the call button for a while.  He had just decided to ignore his sudden curiosity, when suddenly the phone slipped out of his hand and he accidentally hit call.  The phone had answered with George's voice almost instantly.  He asked who it was that called him, when suddenly it clicked to him.  It must've been Aaron yan, an old colleague, which he hadn't seen in years.  George responded to the call with a questioning "Aaron...?" Unsure if he was correct or not.  Aaron responded with a "Hmm..." and so on.

Later that evening*aaron pov*

  The call with George lasted surprisingly long.  Not full of words, just enough to somehow start dinner plans.  I was a bit nervous, but also excited. When I finally get a vacation, I'm actually doing something.  Usually I just lounge around and catch up on sleep.  I put on a simple t-shirt, the words "SUNNY" written across the chest, along with a pair of worn ripped jeans, tenna shoes, a plaid shirt, and a hat.  Since today i just want to relax, i leave my hair down, with no gel.  I start the car engine, but change my mind quickly, so I want to walk.